Constitution Club

2020 Vision 4 America (82)

Featured Discussions

Message - Start Your Own County Group

It's Time to Launch To The Members of the Constitution Club, I would like to invite you to start your own group. I would suggest a group ce…

Started by Morton IXLatest Reply

Leadership Skills

12 Habits of Exceptional Leaders by: Dr. Travis Bradberry 1. Courage “Courage is the first virtue that makes all other virtues possible.” —…

Sovereignty Solutions

Sovereignty Solutions Ok, so you say you want solutions. Well there are answers, but if you will consider for a moment what exactly it is y…

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Fourth Branch - Step One - Your NAME

This is the rough-in framer hitting the nail square on the head. We must use this as our starting point... Anna Von Reitz may or may not ha…

Started by Morton IX

89 on Wednesday
Reply by Morton IX

The Fourth Branch - COA

Course of Action Convention of States Please take note, that although the goals of COS are laudable, the question remains. What makes you t…

Started by Morton IX

20 Jul 12
Reply by Morton IX

The Gold Fringe

The link in this article ought to be a wake-up call. For anyone who thinks that the Gold Fringe holds no significance as to its meaning in…

Started by Morton IX

18 Jul 12
Reply by Morton IX

Message - Start Your Own County Group

It's Time to Launch To The Members of the Constitution Club, I would like to invite you to start your own group. I would suggest a group ce…

Started by Morton IX

28 Jul 11
Reply by Jeanine Kincheloe

National Emergency - Deception and Fraud

Letter to Judge Anna from http://www.paulstramer.net Dear Anna: I admire your dedication and hard work at unraveling and sharing the histor…

Started by Morton IX

0 Jun 6

Holding Them Accountable - Uniform Bonding Code

This was offered up by Wayne Bachman for our Apppraisal: Life can be stressful, and unpleasant! SO CAN THE SWEET TASTE OF SUCCESS!! Using t…

Started by Morton IX

5 Jun 5
Reply by Edward Jay Robin

False Flags - Divide and Conquer

This comes to us via Tony from a Facebook post. I think you'll find it interesting. From Tony; "Yesterday I saw a picture, with a political…

Started by Morton IX

0 Jun 5

We Will Not Comply - Reactions

It is not that easy to do the things I suggest if done alone. However imagine if we ALL did it ALL at once. Now as to your answers. Start H…

Started by Morton IX

0 Jun 2

2020 Vision 4 America - Alter or Abolish

Issues for Every State Every state in the union of several states is responsible for securing their rights for the state and the people wit…

Started by Morton IX

2 May 29
Reply by Morton IX

Holding Them Accountable

I think the Lindsay  Law Firm would like to see this one.

Started by Morton IX

0 Apr 30

RSS

© 2019   Created by Online Professor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service