Constitution Club

Click on the following link to access Dr. Dan's Freedom Forum Dr. Dan's Freedom Forum Video Presentations

Alternate Sources of Learning (228)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tenth Amendment Center

Started by Keith Broaders

0 Jul 30, 2017

Help Me Educate America

Our  children are not be taught how to think, the government's agenda is  program our children what to think. The students are like flop…

0 Jul 27, 2017

My Gift to the Patriot Community

Members of the Constitution Club are invited  to share the LIBERTY TREE ACADEMY website with all  of their friends and neighbors. No one is…

0 Jul 26, 2017

Liberty Tree Academy

HOME   SIGN UP   CONTACT US   PRINCIPLES OF LIBERTY   PHILOSOPHY OF LIBERTY   THE LAW BY FREDERIC BASTIAT   OVERVIEW OF AMERICA  SONS OF L…

0 Jul 25, 2017

Liberty Tree University Link

Click on the Patriot to access the Liberty Tree Academy

0 Jul 25, 2017

A Message to Home Schooling Families

The Liberty Tree Academy was developed to provide the Home Schooling families with a website where they can access audio-visual presentat…

0 Jul 25, 2017

Belief in Liberty

I Go, Not Quietly When I last taught in California's "Public" school system, 180 days a year, I earned over $350 a day or approximately $35…

3 Jul 25, 2017
Reply by Dan Hampton

Sneak Preview of the Liberty Tree Academy

Unlike the Constitution Club website, the new Liberty Tree Academy is not a social networking type of website, It is simply a website where…

0 Jul 24, 2017

Constitutional Curriculum from the NCCS

National Center for Constitutional Studies                                                    Introduction Lesson 1 – The New Growth of…

0 Jul 18, 2017

Hillsdale College - FED 1

The Federalist Papers Course Schedule Written between October 1787 and August 1788, The Federalist Papers is a collection of newspaper ess…

0 Jul 16, 2017

RSS

© 2019   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service