Articles by Keith Broaders (350)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Insanity in the Supreme Court

Allowing the Supreme Court to interpret the Constitution would be like allowing the Oakland Raider's Coaching Staff to determine when their…

Started by Keith Broaders

0 Feb 13

Drain the Half Trillion Income Tax Processing Extortion Swamp

Drain the Half Trillion Income Tax Processing Extortion Swamp Help the petition reach its goal, share with others: URL: https://petitions.w

Started by tony newbill

0 Feb 13

The School Yard Bully

When the school yard bully offers to protect his classmates in exchange for a portion of their lunch money, he is running a protection rack…

2 Feb 13
Reply by Johnny B Mikel

From Prussia with Love

0 Feb 13

Who Says Crime Doesn't Pay

Whoever said the crime doesn't pay was obviously not a Congressman. Benjamin Franklin observed that unscrupulous men and women would seek p…

16 Feb 13
Reply by Victor I Pirie

Blood Sucking Parasites

In order to dominate the world, the financial elite have very cleverly deceived nearly everyone on the planet. In order to exploit the mass…

6 Feb 13
Reply by Morton

Divide and Conquer

One of the strategies of the ruling class is to divide the people so that they will fight among themselves instead of focusing on the real…

0 Feb 12

We are All Government Employees

Every man, woman and child in America is either a  full time or part time employee of the UNITED STATES. Your Social Security Card is your…

0 Feb 12

The Formation of Public Opinion

Joseph Goebbels, Hitler’s Minister of Propaganda, once stated that “It is the absolute right of the state to supervise the formation of pub…

0 Feb 12

I Tried to Warn You

My Fellow Countrymen, I am greatly saddened to see what has happened to the gift that we gave you so many years ago. We sacrificed so muc…

0 Feb 12

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service