Articles by Keith Broaders (350)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fictitious Debt

I know this may comes as a shock to you, but what I am about to tell you is absolutely true. We have been told the United States has a $16…

Started by Keith Broaders

14 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Judith O'Hare

We Must Come Together to Save Our Nation

The Constitution was written by the representatives of the people to create a government that would protect the God given rights of the p…

1 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Linda Brown

Unjust Law Promote Tyranny

The unjust laws passed during the Hitler administration violated the God given rights of the German people just as the unjust laws passed u…

0 Jan 24, 2013

Federal Jurisdiction

In Article I Section 8 of the Constitution for the United States the jurisdiction of Congress is established. The section reads as follows:…

0 Jan 24, 2013

Articles by Keith Broaders

Articles by Keith Broaders

0 Nov 28, 2012

Lincoln and His Marxist Connections

Lincoln's Marxists by Al Benson, Jr. and Walter Donald Kennedy In 1865, Karl Marx, author of the Communist Manifesto, praised Lincoln as a…

0 Nov 21, 2012

The Supreme Court is Behaving Badly

Contrary to the notion that Supreme Court Justices are appointed for Life, the truth is that the Constitution indicates that they shall hol…

0 Nov 11, 2012

In America We Elect Our Dictators

In a totalitarian state the government controls the people, while in a Republic the people control the government. Dictators can not ensla…

0 Nov 11, 2012

Are You a Traitor, a Coward or a Patriot?

Back in 1776 the American Colonist were divided into three camps. In the first group were those that remained loyal to King George. The se…

0 Nov 11, 2012

Serving Time

Alcatraz Prison in the San Francisco Bay 'I believe that throughout the history man a relatively small number of men have formed secret co…

0 Nov 11, 2012

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service