Member's Forums (865)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pet Insurance

Pet Insurance By Skip Eshelman Copy Right 2017   The little Yorkshire Terrier stayed in his bed as I visited with the owner, or maybe the p…

Started by Charles "Skip" Eshelman

0 Oct 4, 2017

Wisdom I Obtained Mostly the Usual Way (observation) and Through Trial and Error

Wisdom I Obtained Mostly the Usual Way (Observation) and through Trial and Error By Skip Eshelman   Copyright 2017 My son Clint wanted to k…

0 Oct 3, 2017

Wisdom I Obtained Mostly the Usual Way (observation) and Through Trial and Error

Wisdom I Obtained Mostly the Usual Way (Observation) and through Trial and Error By Skip Eshelman   Copyright 2017 My son Clint wanted to k…

0 Oct 3, 2017

Fake News

Started by Online Professor

0 Oct 3, 2017

Welcome Skip Eshelman

Skip Eshelman  

0 Oct 3, 2017

Get Off Your Knees

Your comments are welcome. The controversy over the sideline activities of football players is growing.  Question:  What reforms would the…

Started by Kirk Beck

0 Sep 27, 2017

A New Plan of Action

Introduction Since writing my article A Plan of Action in January of 2014, the tyranny of the oligarchs controlling America has become incr…

Started by Morton IX

16 Sep 17, 2017

Department o' Fed-u-cation - UN Pawns

Visit my blog at www.snakewhacker.com

Started by Billy Gray

0 Sep 9, 2017

Take Back America - Advice from Hagan Smith

Take Back America by joining the Private Membership Assemblies In Association. As a Member you will receive many Benefits which will help u…

Started by Hagan Smith

0 Sep 8, 2017

To Volunteers of America

To Volunteers of America Let this sink in for a minute.....Hundreds and hundreds of small boats pulled by countless pickups and SUVs from a…

Started by Michael (Mick) Webster

0 Sep 6, 2017

RSS

© 2019   Created by Online Professor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service