Please Support the Constitution Club   

Click Here

Member's Forums (456)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Important Message from Steve Langford

Congressional Reform (by Executive Order) If this proposal was presented to Congress, it would have no chance of being passed. Therefore t…

Started by Keith Broaders

3 Aug 15, 2017
Reply by E T

13th Amendment

The 13th only prohibited slavery in federal areas as the fed constitution is specific to the United States / fed gov.  The emancipation pro…

Started by Bill May

0 Jul 16, 2017

Current Payment Tax Act of 1943

NOTE: This Act did NOT change the subjects of the Income Tax!!  The Tax is applied to federal employees, federal vendors and federal contra…

Started by Alan Cooper

0 Jul 16, 2017

Involuntary Servitude - 14th Amendment

That 14th "so-called" amendment that was claimed to have freed the slaves, in actuality, enslaved the free. Our problem is that we unknowin…

Started by daniel allan:pendergast

0 Jul 16, 2017

America’s New Normal, Lies, Lies and more Lies

Everything is connected Everything happens for a reason Nothing is random Everything is planned EVERYTHING IS A LIE Lies, Lies and more…

Started by Karen Schoen

0 Jul 11, 2017

Are Isralies Really Jews ?

Know ; They are Kazars' ; Originally part , of the Ottoman Empire , they were defeated , by Russia twice . The first time was somewhere aro…

Started by Stephen Johnston

0 Jul 8, 2017

Untitled

No Description

Started by jessene r beecroft

0 Jul 7, 2017

STOP FORECLOSURE

What if someone told you a huge number of Mortgages made in the last 10-15 years have legal issues and are defective under the laws of ever…

Started by James Bonham

0 Jul 6, 2017

Notice of filing a Massachusetts tax lien

I was sent a "Notice of filling a Massachusetts tax lien". I got a civil penalty back in 2014 for $1,000.00 dollars for failure to furnish…

Started by Daniel Robinson

1 Jul 4, 2017
Reply by Peter John

Federal Overreach

Respectfully Submitted By Jeanine Kincheloe I wrote my own version of "Healthcare", according to the Law of Nature and Nature's God and to…

Started by Morton

1 Jul 1, 2017
Reply by Charles Wayne Cox

RSS

© 2018   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service