Constitution Club

Keith Broaders

1230 N Street Apt 510
Sacramento, California

Member's Forums (872)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Current Payment Tax Act of 1943

NOTE: This Act did NOT change the subjects of the Income Tax!!  The Tax is applied to federal employees, federal vendors and federal contra…

Started by Alan Cooper

0 Jul 16, 2017

Involuntary Servitude - 14th Amendment

That 14th "so-called" amendment that was claimed to have freed the slaves, in actuality, enslaved the free. Our problem is that we unknowin…

Started by daniel allan:pendergast

0 Jul 16, 2017

America’s New Normal, Lies, Lies and more Lies

Everything is connected Everything happens for a reason Nothing is random Everything is planned EVERYTHING IS A LIE Lies, Lies and more…

Started by Karen Schoen

0 Jul 11, 2017

Returning the missing $40 trillion to the people

Returning the missing $40 trillion to the people: Enforce the US Constitution with Dr. Cynthia McKinney and Catherine Austin Fittshttps://w…

Started by Peter John

3 Jul 10, 2017
Reply by Peter John

Are Isralies Really Jews ?

Know ; They are Kazars' ; Originally part , of the Ottoman Empire , they were defeated , by Russia twice . The first time was somewhere aro…

Started by Stephen Johnston

0 Jul 8, 2017

Untitled

No Description

Started by jessene r beecroft

0 Jul 7, 2017

STOP FORECLOSURE

What if someone told you a huge number of Mortgages made in the last 10-15 years have legal issues and are defective under the laws of ever…

Started by James Bonham

0 Jul 6, 2017

Notice of filing a Massachusetts tax lien

I was sent a "Notice of filling a Massachusetts tax lien". I got a civil penalty back in 2014 for $1,000.00 dollars for failure to furnish…

Started by Daniel Robinson

1 Jul 4, 2017
Reply by Peter John

UCC 1-207 - Breaking it Down

Duane Kirkland Duane Eugene Kirkland U.C.C 1-207 1-308 w/o prejudice /// breaking it down to understand for the masses , enjoy.... 42 U.S.…

Started by Duane Eugene Kirkland

0 Jul 4, 2017

Federal Overreach

Respectfully Submitted By Jeanine Kincheloe I wrote my own version of "Healthcare", according to the Law of Nature and Nature's God and to…

Started by Morton IX

1 Jul 1, 2017
Reply by Charles Wayne Cox

RSS

© 2019   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service