Morton IX (209)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ask The Right Question

The Questions Nobody Ever Asks How many questions does it take to find the source of evil? Have we found it yet? Have we asked enough que…

Started by Morton

7 Oct 31, 2017
Reply by Morton

The Patriot Factor

Party Politics Here is a link to one view on Liberalism V. Conservatism. It's called Liberalism v. Conservatism...and the Ever-Increasing G…

Started by Morton

7 Oct 29, 2017
Reply by Robert Becker

Judge This!

Who Decides? What does it take to be a judge? Can YOU be a judge? Can I? Who decides? Can YOU decide? Can I? The truth is, we ALL "judge" e…

Started by Morton

1 Oct 20, 2017
Reply by Bill May

Secession - The Right to Leave

Whether a state has a right to secede from the Union or not is covered in the Tenth Amendment. The states created the Union and before rati…

Started by Keith Broaders

96 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by Keith Broaders

Warning to Our Employees

The Sheepdogs are watching you! Two hundred million weapons in this country. Twelve trillion rounds of ammunition and we grow stronger and…

Started by Morton

1 Sep 26, 2017
Reply by Kirk Beck

Profile Questions

Message to All I would like all of you to go back to your profile questions if you could please and fill in the blank boxes in your profile…

Started by Morton

0 Sep 26, 2017

Karl Marx in Action

Rules For Radicals Submitted for your approval by Osceola Renegade Who was Saul Alinsky? Recall that Hillary Rodham Clinton wrote her colle…

Started by Morton

6 Sep 3, 2017
Reply by Bill May

Government Run Amok Again!

Lawless in America From The Convention of States website: "Did you know that an Amish farmer in Kentucky was sentenced to federal prison be…

Started by Morton

1 Aug 1, 2017
Reply by Patricia Badish

The Great Fraud!

Here's an idea for you. Let's make a questionnaire designed to trap people in their own ignorance. For instance maybe one about recycling,…

Started by Morton

0 Jul 22, 2017

Global Deception

Climate Change: The Biggest Deception In History Note: This article has been edited for form and grammar/sentence structure with added link…

Started by Morton

1 Jul 20, 2017
Reply by valerie anne eggers

RSS

© 2018   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service