Morton IX (301)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Failure to Appear - Follow up

Here's another update: Wednesday, Oct 15th, 2014; THIS IS A LETTER TO THE DIXIE COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS REPORTING A CRIME BEC…

Started by Morton

97 Apr 10
Reply by Adrian Angeldonis

Over The Color Line

Editor's Note - This is the video Russel watched and the following is what he had to say on the subject. As a black man, I am pleased and…

Started by Morton

2 Apr 10
Reply by Keith Broaders

Terry Trussel's Troubles

Here is a LINK from thefogbow.com to videos in reference to Terry Trussel's trials. Here is one of the Videos

Started by Morton

19 Apr 8
Reply by Morton

The Bundy Ranch and Harry Reid

This information was supplied by one of our members, Bonnie "Thank you, 5War, for this posting ! Am following closely by 4-5 sites I subsc…

Started by Morton

0 Apr 8

Honor Bound!

HONOR BOUND? NOT ENOUGH! What is honor?  I’ll tell you what I believe.  Honor is something earned, like trust.  How it is earned?  By doing…

Started by Morton

5 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by Myrtle Linder

Rules of Engagement

Open Letter "Rules of Engagement" This is the last portion of an open letter from Schuyler Barbeau. This, to me, is the pertinent part. The…

Started by Morton

4 Dec 3, 2016
Reply by Herb Roi Richards

Republic or Democracy

We in America operate in a Constitutional Representative Republic in stark contrast to anything ever tried before in the history of mankind…

Started by Morton

6 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by Joe brown

Transparency

So you think you know Donald Trump! Sent from my iPad *Info on your new pres. * From the Internet, he is 6'2" or 6'3' and weighs between…

Started by Morton

18 Nov 24, 2016
Reply by Morton

Resident Alien

Invasion of the NAME Snatchers All this discussion about our identity has got me to thinking about my name and identifying myself. So I ask…

Started by Morton

16 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by Mangus Colorado

Liberty or Laws

Gary Hunt Outpost of Freedom November 8 , 2016 But when long trains of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces…

Started by Morton

7 Nov 10, 2016
Reply by Doreen Agostino

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service