Morton IX (338)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Constitution - Article One

One for every Thirty Thousand! If there is something in the Constitution that is more impactful on how well our country works or doesn't wo…

Started by Morton

2 Oct 30
Reply by Morton

The Patriot Factor

Party Politics Here is a link to one view on Liberalism V. Conservatism. It's called Liberalism v. Conservatism...and the Ever-Increasing G…

Started by Morton

7 Oct 29
Reply by Robert Becker

Representation is The Key, Taxation is The Weapon

No Representation? No Taxation! It's time to step up and recognize that these two concepts were always tied together and for good reasons.…

Started by Morton

0 Oct 27

A Well Regulated Militia

Gun Laws in America (Over 20,000 strong and growing)  There are 30,000" Gun Related Deaths" per year by Firearms, and this number is not di…

Started by Morton

4 Oct 25
Reply by Keith Broaders

We Will Not Comply - Part II

And, The Beat Goes On!! No matter what instrument we put on the street, the question remains; "Where is the ENFORCEMENT?" We've been tricke…

Started by Morton

7 Oct 23
Reply by Morton

Judge This!

Who Decides? What does it take to be a judge? Can YOU be a judge? Can I? Who decides? Can YOU decide? Can I? The truth is, we ALL "judge" e…

Started by Morton

1 Oct 20
Reply by Bill May

Same As It Ever Was...

Same As It Ever Was... - David Byrne - 1981 "The more things change, the more they stay the same." - Jean-Baptiste Alphonse Karr (Les Guêpe…

Started by Morton

11 Oct 18
Reply by Robert Becker

One in Thirty Thousand

Ok, yes, Some of the Founders did want to clarify the message that there should be a certain number of Reps in the House. Thus the First Am…

Started by Morton

1 Oct 15
Reply by Don Wait

Right to Travel - Driving is a Profession

Right to Travel Driving is a Profession There shouldn't be any confusion on this issue, but as we are always getting new members, I feel it…

Started by Morton

6 Oct 9
Reply by Bill May

Driving - Right or Privilege

There is a long overdue issue of whether or not driving a car is a right or a privilege. In my opinion, it should make absolutely NO diffe…

Started by Morton

14 Oct 8
Reply by Patrick Rohrbach

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service