Constitution Club

To Help Educate America on the
Principles of Liberty and the Constitution.

Morton IX (226)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"A Republican Form of Government"

Constitution of the United States Article 4 - Section 4. “The United States, (The federal government), shall guarantee to every State in th…

Started by Morton IX

0 Jan 24, 2014

German Exceptionalism - The Master Race

Adolf Hitler believed that the German people were exceptional. He considered Germans racially superior to any other race or creed of people…

Started by Morton IX

0 Jan 24, 2014

The City Corporation

When a City becomes incorporated it becomes a part of the larger corporation known as the United States. The purpose of a municipal corpora…

Started by Morton IX

0 Jan 23, 2014

Come Together

The Constitution was written by the representatives of the people to create a government that would protect the God given rights of the peo…

Started by Morton IX

0 Jan 23, 2014

Alter or Abolish

“That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to in…

Started by Morton IX

0 Jan 23, 2014

Constitutional Authority

The Framers of the Constitution were representative of the people living in twelve of the thirteen states. They drafted a document that gav…

Started by Morton IX

0 Jan 23, 2014

The Creed of Freedom

INTRINSIC NATURE OF RIGHTS I believe that only individuals have rights, not the collective group; that these rights are intrinsic to each i…

Started by Morton IX

0 Jan 23, 2014

Declaration of Mixed War

I am sure that you are aware that control politics has successfully employed the tactic of divide and conquer for many years. I am convince…

Started by Morton IX

0 Jan 23, 2014

Illegal Alien

In 1885 when Mitt Romney's ancestors moved to Mexico, the Mexican government passed a law requiring Americans that wished to immigrate to r…

Started by Morton IX

0 Jan 23, 2014

Divide and Conquer

One of the strategies of the ruling class is to divide the people into disparate groups that are easily identifiable. Groups like young and…

Started by Morton IX

0 Jan 22, 2014

RSS

© 2019   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service