Click on the banner to read what has been
written or to tell us what you think

The Constitution Club Needs Your Help!

Morton IX (314)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mission Statement - Samples

Mission Statements Constitution Club The Constitution Club is a store house of information on the Constitution and the rule of law, with t…

Started by Morton

1 May 8

Article V Convention

I had this link sent to my promotions file. Click Here to see what I'm talking about and tell us what you think of these Article V proposal…

Started by Morton

69 May 3
Reply by Morton

ISLAM BANNED IN AMERICA!!!!!

This comes to us Via http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/ ISLAM WAS BANNED FROM THE USA IN 1952   McCarren - Walter Immigration Act ISLAM WA…

Started by Morton

27 Apr 22
Reply by shippwreck

Just a Thought

And I Can Prove It If you think you have a good handle on the world and reality, think again. You have fallen down the rabbit hole and your…

Started by Morton

8 Apr 17
Reply by Barbara M Anderson

ISIS - The Real Truth about Islam

For anyone who thinks that there might be some misleading information floating around about what's going on in the world today... Watch The…

Started by Morton

7 Apr 15
Reply by shippwreck

Failure to Appear - Follow up

Here's another update: Wednesday, Oct 15th, 2014; THIS IS A LETTER TO THE DIXIE COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS REPORTING A CRIME BEC…

Started by Morton

97 Apr 10
Reply by Adrian Angeldonis

Over The Color Line

Editor's Note - This is the video Russel watched and the following is what he had to say on the subject. As a black man, I am pleased and…

Started by Morton

2 Apr 10
Reply by Keith Broaders

Terry Trussel's Troubles

Here is a LINK from thefogbow.com to videos in reference to Terry Trussel's trials. Here is one of the Videos

Started by Morton

19 Apr 8
Reply by Morton

The Bundy Ranch and Harry Reid

This information was supplied by one of our members, Bonnie "Thank you, 5War, for this posting ! Am following closely by 4-5 sites I subsc…

Started by Morton

0 Apr 8

Honor Bound!

HONOR BOUND? NOT ENOUGH! What is honor?  I’ll tell you what I believe.  Honor is something earned, like trust.  How it is earned?  By doing…

Started by Morton

5 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by Myrtle Linder

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service