Click on the banner above

Morton IX (296)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Patriot's Call to Action!

A Patriots Call To Action! Editor's note: Following is a good example of the caliber of our membership. This a contribution from our very o…

Started by Morton

28 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by Ronald Charles Vrooman

Hillary for President? - Not Now, Not Ever!

Meltdown This is the kind of stuff you can only see in reality - You can't make this stuff up. I believe we are in deep trouble if THIS WOM…

Started by Morton

2 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by Jim Delaney

Driving is a Privilege

Driving is a Privilege and  Trafficking is a Crime! You all know everything I know about the "Profession" of Driving. That is if you have r…

Started by Morton

46 Oct 19, 2016

What Is Treason?

What IS Treason anyway? I'll tell you what it isn't. It isn't homemade apple pie and whipped cream. Let's take a look at the definition: Tr…

Started by Morton

11 Oct 16, 2016

The Bundy Debacle - Pleadings From Ryan

Gary Hunt Outpost of Freedom October 13, 2016 Back on July 13, Ryan Payne signed a plea agreement. As will be explained, below, he has now…

Started by Morton

15 Oct 15, 2016

Public "Service" Announcement

This is from the guy who was the original webmaster of this site before I came along. He has since been curtailed from participating here.…

Started by Morton

7 Oct 9, 2016
Reply by E T

The Money Changers - Usury

Just in case you haven't quite got a grip on our problem here in America, this video documentary should clear it up. You don't even have to…

Started by Morton

2 Oct 4, 2016
Reply by Fredrick Rehders

Private Memberships

This is the answer to Who is John Galt? Does that mean that we should all join him? You tell me. Watch this Video!

Started by Morton

4 Oct 2, 2016

Sovereignty Solutions

Sovereignty Solutions Ok, so you say you want solutions. Well there are answers, but if you will consider for a moment what exactly it is y…

Started by Morton

50 Oct 2, 2016

The Tenth Amendment

Every Issue, Every Time Somewhere in the last oh, I don't know, two hundred fifty years or so, we set up restrictions for people in governm…

Started by Morton

19 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Morton

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service