Morton IX (338)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Right to Travel - Forms

Right to Travel This is being presented as an example of what one CAN do if one feels there is not a way to be free from the misuse of powe…

Started by Morton

50 Oct 8
Reply by Patrick Rohrbach

Do the States Have a Right to Secede from the Union?

Whether a state has a right to secede from the Union or not is covered in the Tenth Amendment. The states created the Union and before rati…

Started by Keith Broaders

96 Oct 3
Reply by Keith Broaders

Emergency Elections

What Would The Government Do? (WWTGD) The question arises; When a government seat is considered to be "empty" for whatever reason, how does…

Started by Morton

21 Sep 26
Reply by Morton

Warning to Our Employees

The Sheepdogs are watching you! Two hundred million weapons in this country. Twelve trillion rounds of ammunition and we grow stronger and…

Started by Morton

1 Sep 26
Reply by Kirk Beck

Profile Questions

Message to All I would like all of you to go back to your profile questions if you could please and fill in the blank boxes in your profile…

Started by Morton

0 Sep 26

The Original Thirteenth Amendment - The Path to Freedom

Dear Constitution Club, After reading the member discussions on the Constitutional Club I though it important to expose when, why and how…

Started by Morton

91 Sep 19
Reply by Morton

Karl Marx in Action

Rules For Radicals Submitted for your approval by Osceola Renegade Who was Saul Alinsky? Recall that Hillary Rodham Clinton wrote her colle…

Started by Morton

6 Sep 3
Reply by Bill May

Abraham Lincoln Exposed

Lincoln Unmasked Why are we constantly being told that Abraham Lincoln was the "greatest President ever"? I can tell you that the truth is…

Started by Morton

1 Aug 27
Reply by lis

A Dangerous Doctrine

Karl Marx believed that in his world the individual would need to make personal sacrifices  for the greater good of the greater number. Unl…

Started by Keith Broaders

0 Aug 18

Any Change!

Any Change Will Do! I don't often support anyone in their efforts to make changes or raise money for individual causes people, but now I th…

Started by Morton

1 Aug 15
Reply by lis

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service