Click on the banner to read what has been
written or to tell us what you think

The Constitution Club Needs Your Help!

Morton IX (314)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

God verses state

Yea Gods have you prople not  learned one damn thing. There is no such thing as Judio christianity Jews laugh there damn fool heads off w…

Started by Murray Hoffman

2 Apr 13, 2014
Reply by Murray Hoffman

Moving a court to the common law side

I just got sent this one. It is excerpts from conversations with a man who seems to have the right idea about how to keep it simple and avo…

Started by Morton

53 Apr 13, 2014
Reply by WheepingWillow2

To the federal government I say, “NO MORE.

NO MORE:   Administrations, Agencies, or Amendments that don’t pass constitutional muster. Bailouts, bullshit, or bills. Corruption in gov…

Started by Morton

25 Apr 12, 2014
Reply by WheepingWillow2

Supposed end of BLM roundup

If you go to ktnv.com news, they are announcing the end of the BLM roundup, but they won't stop their efforts. They have no legitimate sour…

Started by Wayne Bachmann

0 Apr 12, 2014

Separation of Church and State

The Christian Nature of Sovereignty If you don’t understand the Christian nature of your sovereignty, you don’t understand America and the…

Started by Morton

55 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by Morton

Intrinsic Nature of Rights

Re-submitted by Morton IX I believe that only individuals have rights, not the collective group; that these rights are intrinsic to each in…

Started by Morton

5 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Morton

Sovereignty - Follow up

Welcome to the rest of your life Submitted for your approval by Morton IX If it is not clear yet, then I would strongly suggest that a seri…

Started by Morton

35 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Wayne Bachmann

The Articles of Confederation (and perpetual Union)

Submitted by Morton IX The Style of this Confederacy shall be "The United States of America". Each state retains its sovereignty, freedom…

Started by Morton

6 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Morton

FDA and The Power to Regulate

There is a regulation by the FDA that says  "Only a drug can diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent a disease."  (They mean Pharmaceutical drug)…

Started by Morton

7 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by Morton

Healthcare

Obamacare SO, Here we are, wanting to know where we stand when it comes to our freedom of choice. We all have freedom of choice; don’t we?…

Started by Morton

19 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by Katherine Jillian MacTavish

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service