Morton IX (338)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Land Patents

I had these forwarded to me. Check out this case and see if you agree with this guys stance on Land Patents and the original Washington sta…

Started by Morton

17 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Morton

Bottom Up - Top Down

Apparently there is a great interest in making sure we DO NOT have any kind of complete restructuring of our current system with the likes…

Started by Morton

24 Sep 22, 2014
Reply by Daniel Wallace Carson

Unjust Laws

"How can a just man comply with an unjust law?" Keith Broaders 

Started by Keith Broaders

0 Sep 14, 2014

Gun Rights in Amerika

Just a little something I thought you all should see. More wonderful news from our elected Senators. Offered up by Wayne Bachman: "Every si…

Started by Morton

1 Sep 12, 2014
Reply by 5WarVeteran

The Holocaust

What an interesting viewpoint! What really died at Auschwitz? Here's an interesting viewpoint The following is a copy of an article written…

Started by Morton

23 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Robert Stoeppelmann

Lincoln's Real Purpose as President

I believe Lincoln said he would keep slavery if he could do that and still preserve the Union, but he also said that if he could eliminate…

Started by Morton

9 Aug 17, 2014
Reply by Roy G. Callahan

The 33rd Amendment

The 33rd Amendment To the Constitution for the united Republics of America Section 1. The Thirteenth Amendment to the Constitution is hereb…

Started by Morton

2 Aug 17, 2014
Reply by Morton

Freedom 101

For anyone who thinks this is just another Bundy Ranch update, think again. This is a note from Ammon Bundy describing exactly what's going…

Started by Morton

4 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by Morton

The EPA - Follow up

The EPA Follow-up News   So, you think the government is ok? You think they have your best interests in mind? You think Homeland Security…

Started by Morton

1 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by 5WarVeteran

Global Warming

So when are we going to stop this nonsense? If you look back in time you will see a cry of "Global Cooling, a new Ice Age is coming", from…

Started by Morton

1 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Steve Belttari

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service