Morton IX (342)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Natural Laws

Declaration of Natural Law Notice to Principle is Notice to Agent, Notice to Agent is Notice to Principle. Be it known to ALL that i, Morto…

Started by Morton

16 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by Joseph Stephen Gotshall

Elder Abuse - Theft of Estates

Submitted for your viewing by Morton IX I received this note from one of our members and felt it would be beneficial for all to see this ab…

Started by Morton

25 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Rosanna Miller

Wicked Women in Government(s)

Broadcasted by Morton IX for your perusal This is offered up as an expose of what or who perhaps we should be looking at. Lets take a look…

Started by 5WarVeteran

50 May 1, 2014
Reply by 5WarVeteran

The EPA

I like clean water, clean air, and a clean world, but the stranglehold that is foisted upon American businesses, farmers and ranchers by t…

Started by Morton

50 Apr 20, 2014
Reply by Osceola Renegade

heartbleedcheck.com

It was just on the news minutes ago. Everyone should go to heartbleedcheck.com. It is a new virus or something, very serious. go to the web…

Started by Wayne Bachmann

0 Apr 19, 2014

The 53rd Amendment

The 53rd Amendment Proposal Submitted by Morton IX This amendment would address the issue of the federal government’s responsibility to sec…

Started by Morton

248 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Rosanna Miller

Agenda 21 - Sustainable?

Agenda 21  As if the governmental regulations already in place weren't enough we now have to be concerned that Obama and this Administratio…

Started by Morton

2 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by 5WarVeteran

Allodial Titles & Land Patents

Submitted for your education by Morton IX This is an article I found in reference to a subject near and dear to us all, and it exposes the…

Started by Morton

28 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by Johnny Miller

Oath Keepers - Follow up to the Bundy Ranch Ordeal

This is a follow up of the situation occurring at the Bundy Ranch. It is intended for informational purposes only and not to be construed a…

Started by 5WarVeteran

56 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by Elaine Morris

God verses state

Yea Gods have you prople not  learned one damn thing. There is no such thing as Judio christianity Jews laugh there damn fool heads off w…

Started by Murray Hoffman

2 Apr 13, 2014
Reply by Murray Hoffman

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service