Constitution Club

Click on the following link to access Dr. Dan's Freedom Forum Dr. Dan's Freedom Forum Video Presentations

Morton IX (128)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

All About Trust

Who Do You Trust? Do you trust that your federal government has your best interests in mind? Do you trust the federal government to spend…

Started by Morton IX

3 May 22, 2017
Reply by Hon. Donny Brock

ISLAM BANNED IN AMERICA!!!!!

This comes to us Via http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/ ISLAM WAS BANNED FROM THE USA IN 1952   McCarren - Walter Immigration Act ISLAM WA…

Started by Morton IX

27 Apr 22, 2017
Reply by shippwreck

ISIS - The Real Truth about Islam

For anyone who thinks that there might be some misleading information floating around about what's going on in the world today... Watch The…

Started by Morton IX

7 Apr 15, 2017
Reply by shippwreck

Republic or Democracy

We in America operate in a Constitutional Representative Republic in stark contrast to anything ever tried before in the history of mankind…

Started by Morton IX

6 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by Joe brown

Transparency

So you think you know Donald Trump! Sent from my iPad *Info on your new pres. * From the Internet, he is 6'2" or 6'3' and weighs between…

Started by Morton IX

18 Nov 24, 2016
Reply by Morton IX

Resident Alien

Invasion of the NAME Snatchers All this discussion about our identity has got me to thinking about my name and identifying myself. So I ask…

Started by Morton IX

16 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by Mangus Colorado

Fruit From A Poisonous Tree

This article doesn't look like much on it's face but Click Here and check out a few pages of this 285 page book by Melvin Stamper. "This bo…

Started by Morton IX

7 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Morton IX

Hillary for President? - Not Now, Not Ever!

Meltdown This is the kind of stuff you can only see in reality - You can't make this stuff up. I believe we are in deep trouble if THIS WOM…

Started by Morton IX

2 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by Jim Delaney

Public "Service" Announcement

This is from the guy who was the original webmaster of this site before I came along. He has since been curtailed from participating here.…

Started by Morton IX

7 Oct 9, 2016
Reply by E T

Private Memberships

This is the answer to Who is John Galt? Does that mean that we should all join him? You tell me. Watch this Video!

Started by Morton IX

4 Oct 2, 2016
Reply by Ronald Charles Vrooman

RSS

© 2019   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service