Please Support the Constitution Club   

Click Here

Representation in Congress (111)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Representation - Scare Tactics from the Left

Thou Dost Protest Too Much! "Me thinkst" This has gone on long enough! It's time we called a spade a spade. I am tired of the same old stor…

Started by Morton

10 Feb 14
Reply by daniel allan:pendergast

The Census To Be Taken

Thirty Thousand What? A valid Question! In response to a question I received from one of our members about Article I, Section 2, I wrote th…

Started by Morton

4 Feb 14
Reply by Morton

Apportioned Representation - Checks and Balances

The Power of the Office The Constitution calls for a way to limit the power of the office of Representative as a check against arbitrary p…

Started by Morton

3 Feb 6
Reply by Morton

State of The Union

The Truth About The Nation The State of the Union Address is now incumbent upon Trump to deliver. I can't WAIT to see what he thinks of our…

Started by Morton

9 Jan 31
Reply by valerie anne eggers

Representation is The Key, Taxation is The Weapon

No Representation? No Taxation! It's time to step up and recognize that these two concepts were always tied together and for good reasons.…

Started by Morton

5 Jan 27
Reply by Trusader

What's Wrong with Congress?

Congressional Record What we should be asking is "what are they doing right?"! That's an easier question to answer, but as long as we're on…

Started by Morton

2 Jan 25
Reply by Lynn Despain

Representation - Redistricting in Pennsylvania

Dateline Pennsylvania: January 23rd, 2018 "Constitutional Emergency" February 9th, 2018, is the deadline for the Pennsylvania Legislature t…

Started by Morton

4 Jan 23
Reply by Lynn Despain

Population Demographics - Census.Gov

Started by Keith Broaders

0 Dec 29, 2017

Apportionment Gone Wild!

A Representative Form! “If any man’s money can be taken by a so-called government, without his own personal consent, all his other rights…

Started by Morton

12 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Morton

The Constitution - Article One

One for every Thirty Thousand! If there is something in the Constitution that is more impactful on how well our country works or doesn't wo…

Started by Morton

2 Oct 30, 2017
Reply by Morton

RSS

© 2018   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service