Constitution Club

Taxes and The IRS (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bout Time - (Why the Income Tax is Unconstitutional?)

http://losthorizons.com/MidEditionUpdate.htm Scissure! (IQ under 120, don't bother) Been around a LOOOOOONG time!

Started by Wm Loftin

0 Apr 10, 2017

Taxation Without Representation

, Article 1, Section 2, Clause 3 Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included wit…

Started by Keith Broaders

20 Apr 10, 2017
Reply by Bill May

The IRS Codes - Show me The Law

The Legislative Branch: Article I Section 8 Clause 1 Congress shall have the power to lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, t…

34 Apr 6, 2017
Reply by Bill May

The Consent of the Governed

Like practically everyone else I was a blind folded obedient servant of the state for most of my life. Finally, I realized that compliance…

1 Apr 5, 2017
Reply by Charles Wayne Cox

Feudalism is Gone But For Most of the People it is Still Futile

The Kings and Queens who ruled  Europe  in the Middle Ages were the owners of all of the land in their Kingdoms. In order to secure their p…

0 Apr 2, 2017

Road to the Revolution

In 1775 the plight of the British Colonists in North America seemed hopeless. They men and women who had left England to come to America…

0 Mar 28, 2017

Road to the Revolution

In 1775 the plight of the British Colonists in North America seemed hopeless. They men and women who had left England to come to America…

0 Mar 28, 2017

Income Taxes are a Direct Un-apportioned Tax

Article I Section 2: Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Unio…

36 Mar 16, 2017
Reply by Mike

The Income Tax is a Direct and Unapportioned Tax

Article I Section 2: Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Uni…

0 Feb 13, 2017

A Fool and His Money

A Fool and His Money are Soon Parted  According to published IRC's, (Internal Revenue codes), paying income taxes is voluntary. Due to ou…

0 Feb 2, 2017

RSS

© 2019   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service