Constitution Club

The County Sheriffs Project (266)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A License to KIll

Recently, we are hearing more and more stories about law enforcement officers abusing their power. Like any other citizens, it is wrong for…

Started by Online Professor

13 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by David Elizalda

Re-Elect Sheriff John D'Agostini Sheriff in El Dorado County, California

Sheriff John D'Agostini unquestioned integrity. He knows and understands the the proper role and responsibilities of the County Sheriff. Af…

0 Jan 31, 2014

This County Sheriff is Dumber than a Crow Bar

Some County Sheriffs are Dumber Than a Crow Bar Click Here If brains were gun powder, he couldn't even blow his nose.

2 Jan 29, 2014
Reply by Osceola Renegade

The Government of the Counties in California

The following content is found on the California State Association Counties Website http://www.csac.counties.org/general-information/county

0 Jan 29, 2014

The Public Servant's Questionaire

Many people's rights are being violated on a daily basis and most of them submit to tyranny because they do not know how to defend themselv…

4 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Rosanna Miller

Public Servant's Questionaire

Public Servant's Questionaire

0 Jan 23, 2014

County Sheriff's Reaffirmation

When I was elected to serve the people of ____________________ as your County Sheriff, I took an oath to preserve, protect and defend the C…

0 Jan 20, 2014

Who is the Governor of Your County?

In order to prevent the abuse of power by the government a series of checks and balances established by the founders of our Republic. They…

11 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by James Shelton

The County Sheriff's Pledge

When I was elected as the Sheriff of ____________________ County and I took an oath to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution. I wil…

0 Jan 20, 2014

County Sheriff's Project

Which Laws Should Be Enforced? Is Your Sheriff an Enemy Agent? Dysfunction at the Junction Who is the Governor of Your County? Whatever H…

0 Jan 20, 2014

RSS

© 2019   Created by Online Professor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service