The Online Professor (3,980)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Right to Life is Pre-Eminent

Ever since the Supreme Court issued the opinion that a woman had the Constitutional right to kill her own unborn baby, we the American tax…

Started by Online Professor

1 Jul 20, 2017
Reply by Mike Cogan

Legal Plunder

It is against the law for an individual to steal another man's property. It is also unlawful hire a burglar to do the stealing for you. Whe…

3 Jul 20, 2017
Reply by Morton IX

The Double Life of Joseph Smith

In 1844 the Mormon Prophet Joseph Smith publically condemned polygamy while he secretly had accumulated dozens of wives William Law and oth…

0 Jul 19, 2017

Constitution Club Menu

Our Mission Statement Resource Center Main Page My Website Members Groups State Groups The Fourth Branch Forums Keith Broaders Morton I…

0 Jul 18, 2017

Slaves of the 21st Century

The slaves of the pre-Civil War era knew their status. They did not volunteer to be slaves and they knew that everything they produced woul…

3 Jul 17, 2017
Reply by valerie anne eggers

Pearls Of Wisdom

Pearls of Wisdom Would you invite a person infectious disease to move in to your spare bedroom? People with values which are contrary to t…

0 Jul 16, 2017

Liberty or Tyranny?

The problem in the United States today is that the people collectively support tyranny by complying with laws that are unjust. We were all…

0 Jul 15, 2017

Hot Links and Cool Websites

HOT LINKS The following websites for Patriotic Organizations are highly recommended Agenda 21 AmericaAgain! Center for Self Governance…

0 Jul 14, 2017

Hot Issues and Topics

Compulsory Public Eduation False Flag Operations Global Warming College is a Scam Common Core Agenda 21 Prison Industrial Compl…

0 Jul 14, 2017

Not in My Neighborhood

Would you invite a person with an infectious disease to move in to your spare bedroom? People with values which are contrary to those held…

1 Jul 14, 2017
Reply by daniel allan:pendergast

RSS

© 2020   Created by Online Professor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service