The Online Professor (3,934)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Possession of Stolen Property

The Constitution provides for General Welfare, but not Specific Welfare. General Welfare benefits everyone while Specific Welfare b…

Started by Online Professor

1 Apr 28, 2017
Reply by Online Professor

Congressional Representation

In Article 1, Section 2, Clause 3, of the Constitution mandates that BOTH taxation and representation shall be determined by the population…

3 Apr 27, 2017
Reply by Anna Mari

The Department of Homeland Security

Click on the banners to learn about the origin of the Department of Homeland Security

0 Apr 27, 2017

Welfare Fraud

14 ARRESTED In WELFARE Fraud Case! A Long List of Surprising Names Indicted!By Virgil |  Liberals don’t want you to know how widespread…

1 Apr 26, 2017
Reply by Billy Gray

Featured Discussions Link

The Key to Restoring Our God Given Rights Click Here

0 Apr 26, 2017

The Voice of Thunder

Individually our voices are not being heard by those whom we have elected to serve us. If the patriot bloggers and radio show hosts come to…

0 Apr 25, 2017

What is Law?

Natural Law By Keith Broaders Natural Law is the foundation of a free society. The premise of Natural Law is that all men and women are bor…

Started by Morton IX

0 Apr 24, 2017

The New Pledge of Allegiance

I pledge allegiance to the principles of individual liberty and personal responsibility.  I will always strive to do what is right and will…

0 Apr 23, 2017

Article by Tom Binnz

Every day I open my Facebook app and it appears as though the storm clouds of civil war are gathering closer together. The divide between l…

0 Apr 21, 2017

Is Donad Trump a Hood Ornament?

With me the jury is still out. I really don't know if he is a friend or a foe. I can't help but wonder who is really calling the shots. On…

0 Apr 20, 2017

RSS

© 2020   Created by Online Professor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service