Mike's Discussions (285)

Discussions Replied To (279) Replies Latest Activity

"To continue with what is going on. The media AND this particular government and a fe…"

Mike replied Jul 4 to The Fear Mongering Mainstream Media

1 Jul 4
Reply by Mike

"Thanks Keith, If only 10% of Americans could comprehend this video's information, we…"

Mike replied Jul 4 to How Many Constitutions Are There?

27 Jul 5
Reply by Adrian Angeldonis

"I didn't expect to see this here. But it does remind me of something that has bother…"

Mike replied Jul 4 to One Thing at a Time

1 Jul 4
Reply by Mike

"Thank you for that observation. It is an example of how one's personal perception ca…"

Mike replied Jul 4 to Better Than We Knew?

5 Jul 4
Reply by Morton

"I like this! Any time we have large groups of people, there will be some conflicts.…"

Mike replied Jun 30 to When Enougn is Enough!

1 Jun 30
Reply by Mike

"There's a lot of information here. I will never proclaim to be a genius, so to make…"

Mike replied Jun 30 to How Many Constitutions Are There?

27 Jul 5
Reply by Adrian Angeldonis

"I agree Morton. We need to close the non-government private Federal Reserve and retu…"

Mike replied Mar 16 to Income Taxes are a Direct Unapportioned Unconstitutional Tax

36 Mar 16
Reply by Mike

"These discussions are great. When one says states need to secede, we need to ask the…"

Mike replied Mar 16 to Do the States Have a Right to Secede from the Union?

96 Oct 3
Reply by Keith Broaders

"How do we "remedy" their error of being mistakenly identified as a US citizen? Aren'…"

Mike replied Feb 21 to Know the IRS Code and Save Thousands of Dollars

34 Apr 6
Reply by Bill May

"Thank Herb, I'll check that out. I enjoy being here Morton. Let us know when you are…"

Mike replied Feb 17 to Income Taxes are a Direct Unapportioned Unconstitutional Tax

36 Mar 16
Reply by Mike

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service