Create a barter currency in your community.

Call Keith Broaders at 916-222-3061

The certificate represent units of exchange rather than dollars.  Anyone in a community has the right to exchange these certificates for goods ans services from other participating  members. The Constitution defines what the government can use as money, it does not dictate what the people can use to engage in commerce. We have a God given right to use our time and talent to produce things of value and a right to buy or sell our property without government interference.

Patricia Badish's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"As long as the investigations on this Dossier thing continues, no problem for me.   …"

Patricia Badish replied Jan 19 to Representation - Scare Tactics from the Left

10 Feb 14
Reply by daniel allan:pendergast

"This is just horrible....my relatives are Amish, they are not dangerous, nor do they…"

Patricia Badish replied Aug 1, 2017 to Government Run Amok Again!

1 Aug 1, 2017
Reply by Patricia Badish

"I say we get KrisAnne Hall to give a good lesson to Sheriff Mack.   He has forgotten…"

Patricia Badish replied Jun 2, 2017 to Sheriff Mack Doesn't Get It

6 Jun 5, 2017
Reply by Bill Maxwell

"AMEN!   Sheriff Mack is really upsetting.....I am not donating another dollar to his…"

Patricia Badish replied May 31, 2017 to Bend Over and Spread Your Cheeks

4 Jun 3, 2017
Reply by Morton

"Keith:  Here are the links to Sheriff Mack's The Freedom Coalition FYI.... Facebook:…"

Patricia Badish replied May 27, 2017 to Bundy Ranch and the Bureau of Land Management

10 Jun 4, 2017
Reply by Keith Broaders

"UPDATE:   Even though my above post is word for word as to what Sheriff Mack's volun…"

Patricia Badish replied May 27, 2017 to Bundy Ranch and the Bureau of Land Management

10 Jun 4, 2017
Reply by Keith Broaders

"There is something wrong concerning Ammon's recent torture.   Don't know if you hear…"

Patricia Badish replied May 26, 2017 to Bundy Ranch and the Bureau of Land Management

10 Jun 4, 2017
Reply by Keith Broaders

"Absolutely right and proven!   We are not a FREE people that is for darn sure!  Make…"

Patricia Badish replied Apr 17, 2017 to Just a Thought

8 Apr 17, 2017
Reply by Barbara M Anderson

"As soon as the Syrian Army begins to win and take out ISIS, this chemical attack sud…"

Patricia Badish replied Apr 15, 2017 to Assad Didn't Do It!

5 Apr 15, 2017
Reply by Marty Johnson

"I will try and get a call to you soon...we are kind of busy right now with some thin…"

Patricia Badish replied Apr 5, 2017 to INJUSTICE NOW BEING SERVED IN DISTRICT COURT IN NEVADA

2 Apr 5, 2017
Reply by Patricia Badish

RSS

© 2018   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service