Starting on May 1, 2017 Members of the Constitution Club will be
charged  $5 per month to cover website maintenance and administrative costs.

In the Gold Bar below,  you will see a number of tabs
that will take you to video presentations on various topics.

Attention Fellow  Patriots

In the center of the main page you will see articles and/or videos posted by Keith Broaders and Morton IX.  Also posted on the Main Page you will have access to recent blogs and forums. The membership roster is also posted on the Main Page.

In the column on the right you will have access to sources of alternative news with Gary Franchi, Lou Dobbs and Judge Andrew Napolitano.

You will also have access to "The Principles of Liberty", "The Philosophy of Liberty" and "The Law" by Frederic Bastiat  You can also go to Constitution Facts and see how much you know about the Constitution.

In the Gold Bar at the top of this page you will see a number of tabs that will take you to video presentations on various topics.

Billy Gray's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"A link to more BAD Medicine! https://scannedretina.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/03-…"

Billy Gray replied 21 hours ago to Chemtrails and More

1 21 hours ago
Reply by Billy Gray

"Unfortunately true. We as a people are still blessed much more than we deserve. We h…"

Billy Gray replied on Saturday to Jurisdictional Subjegation

14 12 hours ago
Reply by lis

"Hello Valerie, I agree with you. Mr. Comey's performance has been less than we desi…"

Billy Gray replied on Wednesday to The Constitution Club is a Community

2 on Wednesday
Reply by Billy Gray

"Absolutely! To answer the question, how did they become our masters, my answer is by…"

Billy Gray replied on Wednesday to Jurisdictional Subjegation

14 12 hours ago
Reply by lis

"If we stood united as Citizens, man, woman and Creations, we could easily turn that…"

Billy Gray replied on Wednesday to Jurisdictional Subjegation

14 12 hours ago
Reply by lis

"Buy Buffalo not Ruffalo shit patties. They will keep you warmer than solar."

Billy Gray replied Mar 19 to We Don't Need to Amend the Constitution - We Need to Enforce It

2 Mar 19
Reply by Billy Gray

"Hello Neighbors, It looks as my friend Keith Broaders has giving me the privilege o…"

Billy Gray replied Mar 18 to The Words of Thomas Jefferson

6 Mar 18
Reply by Billy Gray

"Do you think the National Rifle Association will pay this man's bond ? Giving to the…"

Billy Gray replied Mar 17 to Militia Carry

2 Mar 18
Reply by Duane Eugene Kirkland

"Thank you Barbara for your post. The AmericaAgain bug, bit me a couple months ago. I…"

Billy Gray replied Mar 14 to Proclamation Day

3 Mar 14
Reply by Barbara M Anderson

".30 cent a day / $10.00 a month, I take the pledge, to support my friend Keith Broad…"

Billy Gray replied Feb 26 to Message to the Friends of Liberty

1 Feb 26
Reply by Billy Gray

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service