Image result for dr dans freedom forum

Help Educate America
Click on the following link to help educate America.
Donations are not tax deductible.

Keith Broaders
1230 N Street #510
Sacramento, California 95814
Phone (916) 399-4881

Jeanine Kincheloe's Discussions (196)

Discussions Replied To (183) Replies Latest Activity

"The Original Thirteenth Article of Amendment To The Constitution For The United Stat…"

Jeanine Kincheloe replied yesterday to 2020 Vision 4 America - Time to Take Charge!

3 12 hours ago
Reply by Morton IX

"This is where we are——unless and until we pray for America and repent as a nation. 2…"

Jeanine Kincheloe replied on Tuesday to Crime and Punishment - The Real Lawbreakers

3 on Tuesday
Reply by Yolanda

"I have always gotten WRAM, but today the site tells me there is no email address for…"

Jeanine Kincheloe replied on Monday to Holding Them Accountable - The Source of Rights

7 on Tuesday
Reply by Jeff Maehr

"That was a beautiful thing to witness. She rocked it! Anyone listening in govco of V…"

Jeanine Kincheloe replied on Monday to Holding Them Accountable - The Source of Rights

7 on Tuesday
Reply by Jeff Maehr

"They do not listen, nor do they care. They go to Congress and see that they are expe…"

Jeanine Kincheloe replied on Sunday to Debt

1 on Sunday
Reply by Jeanine Kincheloe

"Can you define what the Law of Nature and Nature's God means? What is the purpose of…"

Jeanine Kincheloe replied Jan 17 to Questions for the Judge

1 Jan 17

"It should not be the final arbiter, they are not Supreme. They wrote themselves Judi…"

Jeanine Kincheloe replied Jan 10 to ISLAM BANNED IN AMERICA !!!!!

33 Jan 12
Reply by Morton IX

"Ishmael have I hated, says God Almighty. Muslims are spawn of Ishmael. Islam is NOT…"

33 Jan 12
Reply by Morton IX

"Excellent video, tons of information. True muslims are the jihadis. "

33 Jan 12
Reply by Morton IX

"And whoo whoo, now we have the USMCA, same but worse than NAFTA. All on board thanks…"

Jeanine Kincheloe replied Dec 22, 2019 to We The People and The North American Union

1 Dec 22, 2019

RSS

© 2020   Created by Online Professor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service