Constitution Club

Stephen John Guidetti's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Wrong! Our rights come from Natural Inherent Rights that existed before the creation…"

Stephen John Guidetti replied Dec 5, 2018 to If There is No Victim, There is No Crime

93 Dec 5, 2018
Reply by Stephen John Guidetti

"I am a Vietnam Veteran. I say, Ur all Wrong, the “Crime” is a “Breach of Contract Cr…"

Stephen John Guidetti replied Nov 23, 2018 to If There is No Victim, There is No Crime

93 Dec 5, 2018

"Has any one read what Lysander Spooner has written about the Constitution in 1867? R…"

Stephen John Guidetti replied Nov 23, 2018 to If There is No Victim, There is No Crime

93 Dec 5, 2018

"So what you are saying is that I need to interface or participate with their fraud l…"

Stephen John Guidetti replied Sep 3, 2018 to If There is No Victim, There is No Crime

93 Dec 5, 2018

"Because of our unseen contacts with the state and Federal governments they are calli…"

Stephen John Guidetti replied Sep 2, 2018 to If There is No Victim, There is No Crime

93 Dec 5, 2018

"How many here have actually fought in court? I have, and lost every time since 1991.…"

Stephen John Guidetti replied Aug 31, 2018 to If There is No Victim, There is No Crime

93 Dec 5, 2018

"So have they lumped every one into a corporate status? We need to find out with FOIA…"

Stephen John Guidetti replied Aug 31, 2018 to If There is No Victim, There is No Crime

93 Dec 5, 2018

"Lets not forget how the Supreme Court added Corporations to the definition of "Perso…"

93 Dec 5, 2018

"This is all old news since 1995 you are still talking about the symptoms and not the…"

93 Dec 5, 2018

"This whole discussion is a waste of time, bunch of BS. Is Any State going to secede…"

Stephen John Guidetti replied Mar 16, 2017 to Secession - The Right to Leave

97 Jul 5
Reply by Online Professor

RSS

© 2019   Created by Online Professor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service