Jim Robinett's Discussions (130)

Discussions Replied To (126) Replies Latest Activity

"give the far left liberals their own country with no funds or help for us in the uSA."

Jim Robinett replied May 7 to The New State of California

1 May 7
Reply by Jim Robinett

"california is most likely a big waste of time on the part of conservative Americans…"

Jim Robinett replied May 5 to California Reorganized

4 May 5
Reply by Linda Raphael

"Great, so how does one get these 13 other states to vote to un-ratify this part of t…"

Jim Robinett replied Apr 9 to The 17th Amendment - Sovereignty of the States

2 Apr 9
Reply by Jim Robinett

"paying the bills is NOT the issue, if it is then require the freeloaders and bums li…"

Jim Robinett replied Jan 27 to Representation is The Key, Taxation is The Weapon

5 Jan 27
Reply by Trusader

""a Republican form of Government", Does anyone really believe we will ever see this…"

Jim Robinett replied Jan 27 to Representation is The Key, Taxation is The Weapon

5 Jan 27
Reply by Trusader

"I have never experienced an honest government whether it be state or federal.  they…"

5 Jan 27
Reply by Trusader

"Morton, you are 100% correct, it is time to stand up and say NO to the dishonest and…"

Jim Robinett replied Jan 8 to Revolution! Just Say No!

28 Jan 15
Reply by Trusader

"that lying creature must be imprisoned forever in Puerto Rico prison"

Jim Robinett replied Nov 5, 2017 to Blood on Her Hands

2 Nov 6, 2017
Reply by Ken Bittner

"can you give a link to the writings of David Zuniga.. Thank you for any assistance y…"

Jim Robinett replied Nov 3, 2017 to Ask The Right Question II

12 Mar 26
Reply by Morton

"I am certain you are asking the questions you already know the answers to. My questi…"

Jim Robinett replied Nov 1, 2017 to Ask The Right Question II

12 Mar 26
Reply by Morton

RSS

© 2018   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service