Starting on May 1, 2017 Members of the Constitution Club be
charge  $5 per month to cover website maintenance and administrative costs.

Attention Fellow  Patriots

In the center of the main page you will see articles and/or videos posted by Keith Broaders and Morton IX.  Also posted on the Main Page you will have access to recent blogs and forums. The membership roster is also postef on the Main Page.

In the column on the right you will have access to sources of alternative news with Gary Franchi, Lou Dobbs and Judge Andrew Napolitano.

You will also have access to "The Principles of Liberty", "The Philosophy of Liberty" and "The Law" by Frederic Bastiat  You can also go to Constitution Facts and see how much you know about the Constitution.

In the Gold Bar at the top of this page you will see a number of tabs that will take you to video presentations on various topics.

Victor I Pirie's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"Unfortunately, I believe it would take someone like Superman to change the way the G…"

Victor I Pirie replied Mar 7 to Holding Their Feet to the Fire

6 Mar 7
Reply by Victor I Pirie

"I donated 10 of my last 16 dollars yesterday I will give more as I get it "

Victor I Pirie replied Feb 27 to Restoring the People's House

3 Feb 27
Reply by Victor I Pirie

"If Only"

Victor I Pirie replied Feb 25 to Restoring the People's House

3 Feb 27
Reply by Victor I Pirie

"Well, that is what they say anyway  If your referring to the Lincoln Memorial, I wou…"

Victor I Pirie replied Feb 21 to The Truth About Abraham Lincoln

7 Feb 21
Reply by Victor I Pirie

"John Wilks Booth should have done his Magic much sooner"

Victor I Pirie replied Feb 20 to The Truth About Abraham Lincoln

7 Feb 21
Reply by Victor I Pirie

"I knew he was a traitor. Wasn't he the one that started the war to declare marshal l…"

Victor I Pirie replied Feb 20 to The Truth About Abraham Lincoln

7 Feb 21
Reply by Victor I Pirie

"I gathered that when he went to jail. I went to one of his seminars years ago, and t…"

Victor I Pirie replied Feb 15 to Income Taxes are a Direct Unapportioned Unconstitutional Tax

36 Mar 16
Reply by Mike

"All I said at first was the 16th amendment was not Legally ratified. I never said an…"

Victor I Pirie replied Feb 15 to Income Taxes are a Direct Unapportioned Unconstitutional Tax

36 Mar 16
Reply by Mike

"That may be so. It was written so as to include only the BC district. However, it se…"

36 Mar 16
Reply by Mike

"Yes it was Passed. But not Legally according to the Constitutional Rules. Normally i…"

36 Mar 16
Reply by Mike

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service