robert-laurence: Gavett's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Another idea:  “I; a man; a native on native soil; do not consent and do not answer…"

robert-laurence: Gavett replied Jan 16 to Edward J. Robin - The Truth About That

12 Jan 16
Reply by Edward Jay Robin

"Another might be, "Do you honestly believe you have the Lawful authority to compel m…"

robert-laurence: Gavett replied Jan 16 to Edward J. Robin - The Truth About That

12 Jan 16

"Not stupid, just ignorant — we just do not know! "

12 Jan 16

"Keith, I just posted the below on Facebook and plan to send the same to my email lis…"

12 Jan 16

"Regarding the ‘National Popular Vote’ Initiative:  Why is it that when people talk a…"

robert-laurence: Gavett replied Oct 5, 2019 to Electoral College - Republic or Democracy?

2 Oct 5, 2019
Reply by Lewis Bishop, Jr.

"When I clicked on "Constitutional Scholar.Click Here" link, I got this message, " Th…"

robert-laurence: Gavett replied Aug 19, 2019 to Republican Party's Constitutional Certification

2 Aug 19, 2019
Reply by Online Professor

"Although the Constitution is generally taught and considered to be a contract, I con…"

robert-laurence: Gavett replied Jun 16, 2019 to The Constitution was s a Contract

13 Jun 16, 2019
Reply by robert-laurence: Gavett

"Excellent!"

robert-laurence: Gavett replied Mar 21, 2019 to Common Myths Dispelled

1 Mar 21, 2019
Reply by robert-laurence: Gavett

" The article begins, "Since 1913, Congress has been writing more and more laws that…"

robert-laurence: Gavett replied Nov 18, 2018 to Undoing the Damage

16 Nov 19, 2018
Reply by Morton IX

"Yes, but the Voter Registration is not the only way one evidences consent. Every tim…"

robert-laurence: Gavett replied Oct 14, 2018 to Pink Slips for Congress

22 Nov 7, 2018
Reply by Key Holder at U.S.A.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Online Professor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service