Image may contain: 3 people

Bill May's Discussions (390)

Discussions Replied To (389) Replies Latest Activity

"It is my opinion that we are not under democracy. I feel the evidence shows that the…"

Bill May replied May 31 to The Dangers of Democracy

2 Jun 6
Reply by Morton

"The first necessary step would be to restore the judicial branch in each state.  Tod…"

Bill May replied May 31 to Restoring the Republic

2 May 31
Reply by Bill May

"While I agree that it is good to make sure people have a basic understanding of what…"

Bill May replied May 20 to Right to Travel -DMV's Constructive Fraud

4 May 20
Reply by Bill May

"The right to travel freely upon the highways 'was' a right secured by each state's c…"

Bill May replied May 20 to Right to Travel -DMV's Constructive Fraud

4 May 20
Reply by Bill May

"For decades the gov has operated on the claim that everyone is a citizen via the 14t…"

Bill May replied Apr 14 to Drafting a New State Constitution

10 Apr 14
Reply by Bill May

"If you look at the powers granted to the states over their true citizens [ not fed c…"

Bill May replied Apr 10 to Drafting a New State Constitution

10 Apr 14
Reply by Bill May

"What good would it do to draft new state constitutions?  They don't use the ones we…"

Bill May replied Apr 9 to Drafting a New State Constitution

10 Apr 14
Reply by Bill May

"The state constitutions only provided a republican form of gov for their citizens. 1…"

Bill May replied Apr 2 to Walk the Walk - Voluntary Compliance and "Registration" of Everything!

32 Apr 2
Reply by Bill May

"1] The states were republics for their citizens but not for others. 2] The United St…"

Bill May replied Apr 2 to Walk the Walk - Voluntary Compliance and "Registration" of Everything!

32 Apr 2
Reply by Bill May

"Well, you were correct about challenging jurisdiction. Your other statements indicat…"

32 Apr 2
Reply by Bill May

RSS

© 2018   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service