Starting on May 1, 2017 Members of the Constitution Club be
charge  $5 per month to cover website maintenance and administrative costs.

In the Gold Bar below,  you will see a number of tabs
that will take you to video presentations on various topics.

Attention Fellow  Patriots

In the center of the main page you will see articles and/or videos posted by Keith Broaders and Morton IX.  Also posted on the Main Page you will have access to recent blogs and forums. The membership roster is also postef on the Main Page.

In the column on the right you will have access to sources of alternative news with Gary Franchi, Lou Dobbs and Judge Andrew Napolitano.

You will also have access to "The Principles of Liberty", "The Philosophy of Liberty" and "The Law" by Frederic Bastiat  You can also go to Constitution Facts and see how much you know about the Constitution.

In the Gold Bar at the top of this page you will see a number of tabs that will take you to video presentations on various topics.

Bill May's Discussions (282)

Discussions Replied To (282) Replies Latest Activity

"It is easy to prove that the gov has an official policy of imposing 14th amendment c…"

Bill May replied Feb 24 to Preamble to the Bill of Rights

3 Feb 27
Reply by Keith Broaders

"Income tax: I explained that. It is imposed on the claim the individual is a fed cit…"

Bill May replied Feb 21 to Know the IRS Code and Save Thousands of Dollars

18 Mar 18
Reply by dennis klein

"If the took you to court, it would be an admin / legislative branch court. This can…"

18 Mar 18
Reply by dennis klein

"To understand the nature of income taxes on people, we must look at the courts the t…"

18 Mar 18
Reply by dennis klein

"A 'citizen of the United States' is a citizen first and foremost of the United State…"

18 Mar 18
Reply by dennis klein

"A 14th citizen is a citizen of the fed gov. The 14th does not secure the common law…"

18 Mar 18
Reply by dennis klein

"It has nothing to do with volunteering. No constitution secures them [ 14th citizens…"

18 Mar 18
Reply by dennis klein

"The National Lawyers Guild as per congress in 1950."

Bill May replied Feb 20 to Know the IRS Code and Save Thousands of Dollars

18 Mar 18
Reply by dennis klein

"I am not involved in the 'tax' issue but I do understand it.  A lot of years ago I n…"

Bill May replied Feb 20 to Know the IRS Code and Save Thousands of Dollars

18 Mar 18
Reply by dennis klein

"The statement about accepting the law as the judge gives it to them is standard - an…"

Bill May replied Oct 25, 2016 to Burns Chronicles No 35 - The Law as I Give it to You

2 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by Bill May

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service