Constitution Club

mac Sperry's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"According to Karen Hudes, Chief Council for the IMF and the World Bank turned "whist…"

mac Sperry replied on Saturday to How to End the Fed

15 on Saturday
Reply by Carl Collicott

"I read the entire and lengthy Roe v. Wade decision in the 90's. The one part that ma…"

mac Sperry replied Jul 9 to A Woman's Right to Choose

18 on Thursday
Reply by valerie anne eggers

"You write of the Federal Reserve. There are some who contend the FED has out of busi…"

mac Sperry replied Apr 11 to Wealth and Money

2 Apr 11
Reply by mac Sperry

"http://constitutionalconcepts.org/13thamend-%20images.htm The url above contains th…"

mac Sperry replied Jul 16, 2015 to The Original 13th Amendment

59 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by Mike

"It made DC another type of corporation."

mac Sperry replied May 31, 2015 to Whatever Happened to the Trial by Jury?

8 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by Oleg Gielman

"You'll get no argument from me that we did indeed lose it. The date is another matte…"

mac Sperry replied May 31, 2015 to Whatever Happened to the Trial by Jury?

8 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by Oleg Gielman

"Keith If it was a verifiable election I would vote. I'd vote for the candidate with…"

mac Sperry replied May 27, 2015 to The Declaration of Independence - Alter or Abolish

62 Jan 21, 2018
Reply by Lynn Despain

"What would compel people to vote? Mr Rhodes You mentioned above "I don't bother vot…"

mac Sperry replied May 26, 2015 to If Voting Really Made a Difference it Would be Illegal

27 May 28, 2015
Reply by Eric R Rhodes

"Keith There is a big "Delete" button that shows up in the upper right corner. Then…"

mac Sperry replied May 26, 2015 to If Voting Really Made a Difference it Would be Illegal

27 May 28, 2015
Reply by Eric R Rhodes

"mac Sperry So why not change it! We know what the problem is, it's the loss of the a…"

27 May 28, 2015
Reply by Eric R Rhodes

RSS

© 2019   Created by Online Professor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service