Image result for dr dans freedom forum

Help Educate America
Click on the following link to help educate America.
Donations are not tax deductible.

Keith Broaders
1230 N Street #510
Sacramento, California 95814
Phone (916) 399-4881

daniel allan:pendergast's Discussions (153)

Discussions Replied To (151) Replies Latest Activity

"You have declared us dead or lost beyond the seas by way of the birth certificate si…"

daniel allan:pendergast replied on Thursday to 2020 Vision 4 America - Time to Take Charge!

3 on Friday
Reply by Morton IX

"The last time it was tried to correct the fraud of the Federal Reserve system by pri…"

daniel allan:pendergast replied Jan 8 to Stop Borrowing Money from the FED

4 Jan 8
Reply by Morton IX

"I stand by my earlier statements. Changing some element of their constitution is not…"

daniel allan:pendergast replied Dec 22, 2019 to Nullification of the 17th Amendment

9 Dec 22, 2019
Reply by daniel allan:pendergast

"Actually, The Constitution of the United States is merely a corporate guideline for…"

daniel allan:pendergast replied Nov 17, 2019 to The Fraudulent 14th Amendment

3 Nov 18, 2019
Reply by Morton IX

"Good work!!! 100% concurrence on this article, Morton. I'm guessing you thought that…"

daniel allan:pendergast replied Oct 14, 2019 to Postal Rates, the ZIP CODE and the Two Cent Stamp

3 Oct 14, 2019
Reply by John Anthony B. Crooks

"We can talk about this forever. Just what good does it do to bemoan the lack of prop…"

daniel allan:pendergast replied Oct 3, 2019 to Who Owns our Lives, Liberty and Property?

1 Oct 3, 2019

"I don't think Trump will be assassinated.  Why? Because he is doing exactly what he…"

daniel allan:pendergast replied Sep 26, 2019 to The Impeachment of Donald Trump is Unlikely

2 Sep 26, 2019
Reply by Jeanine Kincheloe

"That may have been their intent, but the statement; "The number of Representatives s…"

daniel allan:pendergast replied Sep 22, 2019 to Representation - The Upper Limit

5 Sep 26, 2019
Reply by Online Professor

""The number of Representatives shall not exceed one for every thirty Thousand,.." Th…"

daniel allan:pendergast replied Sep 22, 2019 to Representation - The Upper Limit

5 Sep 26, 2019
Reply by Online Professor

"Prices haven't gone up one bit. 60 years ago I could buy a gallon of gasoline for 20…"

daniel allan:pendergast replied Jul 24, 2019 to How to Enslave a Nation

1 Jul 24, 2019

RSS

© 2020   Created by Online Professor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service