Click on the banner to read what has been written or to tell us what you think

Click on the banner to get educated.

daniel allan:pendergast's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry, Keith, but that 1787 document of which you speak is not our enemy. The Consti…"

daniel allan:pendergast replied on Saturday to Consent of the Governed?

4 on Sunday
Reply by Morton

"Well, Bill, it all started when those who scammed us by changing the system we lived…"

daniel allan:pendergast replied on Saturday to Whatever Happened to Our Peace Officers?

4 on Saturday
Reply by Bill May

"The sheriff, like other elected officials such as judges, wears 2 separate and disti…"

daniel allan:pendergast replied on Saturday to Whatever Happened to Our Peace Officers?

4 on Saturday
Reply by Bill May

"I certainly enjoyed your closing sentiment. Of course you just rejected a whole lot…"

daniel allan:pendergast replied Jul 14 to Not in My Neighborhood

1 Jul 14
Reply by daniel allan:pendergast

"They are not dumb. They are owned. The Constitution they have taken an oath to is no…"

daniel allan:pendergast replied Jul 12 to Dumber Than a Box of Rocks

2 Jul 12
Reply by daniel allan:pendergast

"Good ones, bad ones, its all an illusion. Its just a Vaudeville act to keep the shee…"

daniel allan:pendergast replied Jun 24 to Just Say No to Incumbent Politicians

37 Jun 29
Reply by Trusader

"Yelling and stomping your feet won't make you any freer. Study and perseverance are…"

daniel allan:pendergast replied Jun 17 to Blood Sucking Parasites

10 Jun 18
Reply by Morton

"The primary factor in this episode is knowing the difference between an administrati…"

daniel allan:pendergast replied May 31 to The Courts are Infested with Dirty Rats

4 Jun 20
Reply by Russ Vansant

"I'm sorry to disagree, but, in my opinion, law enforcement was created for none of t…"

daniel allan:pendergast replied May 26 to Exercising our Natural Right of Self-Defense

4 May 26
Reply by Trusader

"There won't be any meaningful changes to their constitution, the Constitution 'of' t…"

daniel allan:pendergast replied Apr 27 to Worse Than You Think

11 May 22
Reply by Trusader

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service