daniel allan:pendergast's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

"Why would they need training? They have already been trained not to take any crap fr…"

daniel allan:pendergast replied Jun 19 to Republican Form of Government

7 Jun 20
Reply by Bill Maxwell

"Most of the sheep are so addicted to things like Facebook and cell phones that any t…"

daniel allan:pendergast replied Jun 14 to Republican Form of Government

7 Jun 20
Reply by Bill Maxwell

"Sorry, Bill, you lost me on that one. "

daniel allan:pendergast replied Apr 2 to Walk the Walk - Voluntary Compliance and "Registration" of Everything!

32 Apr 2
Reply by Bill May

"That is absolutely correct [For the gov to strip the sovereign class of their rights…"

daniel allan:pendergast replied Apr 2 to Walk the Walk - Voluntary Compliance and "Registration" of Everything!

32 Apr 2
Reply by Bill May

"They're not imposing 14th Amend. status on the people. They're imposing it on their…"

32 Apr 2
Reply by Bill May

"The last time I applied for a drivers license was in 1985. That license expired in 1…"

daniel allan:pendergast replied Apr 1 to Walk the Walk - Voluntary Compliance and "Registration" of Everything!

32 Apr 2
Reply by Bill May

"AAAAARRRRRGGGG!!!!! "

daniel allan:pendergast replied Feb 22 to Gun Control Speech to Congress

22 Feb 22
Reply by Morton

"I feel like I'm in a revolving door here. [Why can't a sovereign be a citizen?[ The…"

daniel allan:pendergast replied Feb 21 to Gun Control Speech to Congress

22 Feb 22
Reply by Morton

"Bill, I'm distressed that you continue to argue using terms that you apparently don'…"

daniel allan:pendergast replied Feb 21 to Gun Control Speech to Congress

22 Feb 22
Reply by Morton

"If you fail to recognize the existence of legal fiction straw men then everything el…"

daniel allan:pendergast replied Feb 20 to Gun Control Speech to Congress

22 Feb 22
Reply by Morton

RSS

© 2018   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service