Keith Broaders's Discussions (2,964)

Discussions Replied To (594) Replies Latest Activity

"Refer your friends to Karatbars and get paid every time they buy gold. You can earn…"

Keith Broaders replied 2 hours ago to Chuck Bradley

1 2 hours ago
Reply by Keith Broaders

"Gold is only money if a seller is wiling to accept it from a buyer for that which he…"

Keith Broaders replied 6 hours ago to Gold is Not Really Money

1 6 hours ago
Reply by Keith Broaders

"A shoot out involves the exchange of gun fire from opposing parties. This was not a…"

Keith Broaders replied on Friday to What is Your Opinion on the Death of Michael Brown?

26 on Friday
Reply by 5WarVeteran

"You are assuming that the officer is telling the truth. His story may be true or he …"

Keith Broaders replied on Friday to What is Your Opinion on the Death of Michael Brown?

26 on Friday
Reply by 5WarVeteran

"Even if Mike did assault the officer was necessary to shoot an unarmed man 10 times.…"

Keith Broaders replied on Thursday to What is Your Opinion on the Death of Michael Brown?

26 on Friday
Reply by 5WarVeteran

"At the time the incident occurred was Michael Brown presenting a threat to anyone's…"

Keith Broaders replied Aug 21 to What is Your Opinion on the Death of Michael Brown?

26 on Friday
Reply by 5WarVeteran

"Often times when people are treated aggressively they respond with aggressive behavi…"

Keith Broaders replied Aug 21 to What is Your Opinion on the Death of Michael Brown?

26 on Friday
Reply by 5WarVeteran

"The Constitution does not trump the laws of nature and nature's God. Any of the word…"

Keith Broaders replied Aug 18 to Would You Buy a Goose That Laid Golden Eggs?

13 Aug 19
Reply by Morton

"The value of the things we buy is determined by what the people are willing to pay.…"

Keith Broaders replied Aug 18 to Would You Buy a Goose That Laid Golden Eggs?

13 Aug 19
Reply by Morton

"If I have a cow and you offer me a ounce of gold for my cow, I can either accept of…"

Keith Broaders replied Aug 17 to Would You Buy a Goose That Laid Golden Eggs?

13 Aug 19
Reply by Morton

RSS

© 2014   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service