Starting on May 1, 2017 Members of the Constitution Club be
charge  $5 per month to cover website maintenance and administrative costs.

In the Gold Bar below,  you will see a number of tabs
that will take you to video presentations on various topics.

Attention Fellow  Patriots

In the center of the main page you will see articles and/or videos posted by Keith Broaders and Morton IX.  Also posted on the Main Page you will have access to recent blogs and forums. The membership roster is also postef on the Main Page.

In the column on the right you will have access to sources of alternative news with Gary Franchi, Lou Dobbs and Judge Andrew Napolitano.

You will also have access to "The Principles of Liberty", "The Philosophy of Liberty" and "The Law" by Frederic Bastiat  You can also go to Constitution Facts and see how much you know about the Constitution.

In the Gold Bar at the top of this page you will see a number of tabs that will take you to video presentations on various topics.

5WarVeteran's Discussions (1,554)

Discussions Replied To (1530) Replies Latest Activity

"If I did this I would only use it for South Carolina related gun control information…"

5WarVeteran replied Mar 18 to Get a FREE Website!

3 Mar 18
Reply by Ruth Hammons

"Precisely! When it comes to ancient Hebrew the vowels make all the difference. Ancie…"

5WarVeteran replied Mar 3 to Most Israelis are Not Jewish

21 on Wednesday
Reply by Izraul Hidashi

"That list includes 48 mini Nuks and a few large ones. It also includes billions from…"

5WarVeteran replied Mar 2 to Most Israelis are Not Jewish

21 on Wednesday
Reply by Izraul Hidashi

"You are very welcome. What we have today regarding the 5 books of Moses are not what…"

21 on Wednesday
Reply by Izraul Hidashi

"Whoa hold on there cowboy. SPEAK ONLY FOR YOURSELF.See that red there? I am a certif…"

21 on Wednesday
Reply by Izraul Hidashi

"Yes, Khazarian false Jews. Not actual Semite Jews. https://geopolitics.co/2015/03/11…"

5WarVeteran replied Mar 1 to Most Israelis are Not Jewish

21 on Wednesday
Reply by Izraul Hidashi

""

5WarVeteran replied Mar 1 to Most Israelis are Not Jewish

21 on Wednesday
Reply by Izraul Hidashi

"No surprises there and they are using CHILDREN to push PROPAGANDA too. Effing CNN."

5WarVeteran replied Feb 23 to The Mass Media is Seeking to Control the People Just Like They Did in Nazi Germany

4 Feb 27
Reply by Keith Broaders

"I did."

5WarVeteran replied Feb 17 to Do the States Have a Right to Secede from the Union?

91 Mar 16
Reply by Stephen John Guidetti

"The globalists see us AS property. So anything we think we own they think they own..…"

5WarVeteran replied Feb 17 to Do the States Have a Right to Secede from the Union?

91 Mar 16
Reply by Stephen John Guidetti

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service