5WarVeteran's Discussions (1,539)

Discussions Started (8) Replies Latest Activity

"CENSORSHIP SHOCK: Amazon.com bans investigative book 'Nobody Died at Sandy Hook' because it disagrees with government version of what happened"

CENSORSHIP SHOCK: Amazon.com bans investigative book 'Nobody Died at Sandy Hook' because it disagrees with government version of what happe…

Started by 5WarVeteran in Keith Broaders's Folder

1 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by 5WarVeteran

How stupid are American Politicians? Here let the esteemed gentleman from the state of South Carolina running for president PROVE beyond a shadow of a doubt just how.

Dear Lindsay Graham: Hello Senator from MY STATE, I am not an idiot however by all appearances you are. Either that or you are uneducated…

8 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by 5WarVeteran

Netanyahu Unmasks Israel

Robert ParryConsortium NewsDesperate to win reelection, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu stripped off Israel’s mask and exposed th…

1 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Sheri Cline

Powerful Quotes (added as they come in.) Feel free to share

"When we tolerate what we know to be wrong--when we close our eyes and ears to the corrupt because we are too busy, or too frightened--when…

83 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by 5WarVeteran

Clearing type 1 and type 2 malfunctions.

I understand this may seem off topic in regards to the US Constitution but I see it as being precisely with the US Constitution and underst…

4 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by 5WarVeteran

Now they are trying to pass legislation to RFID Tag Veterans

The Biological Implant Tracking and Veteran Safety Act (HR 4374) To direct the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to adopt and implement a stand…

Started by 5WarVeteran in Morton IX

9 Oct 11, 2014
Reply by Donnie Roberts

Wicked Women in Government(s)

Broadcasted by Morton IX for your perusal This is offered up as an expose of what or who perhaps we should be looking at. Lets take a look…

50 May 1, 2014
Reply by 5WarVeteran

Oath Keepers - Follow up to the Bundy Ranch Ordeal

This is a follow up of the situation occurring at the Bundy Ranch. It is intended for informational purposes only and not to be construed a…

56 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by Elaine Morris

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service