Constitution Club

Leonard Frank House of Harview's Discussions (146)

Discussions Replied To (121) Replies Latest Activity

"Folks, It's all about contracts and maxim's, period!  I do understand and agree with…"

Leonard Frank House of Harview replied Sep 12, 2015 to Rowan County, Kentucky Sheriff's Office

21 Sep 12, 2015
Reply by Leonard Frank House of Harview

"Quis, Let me know what I posted above that you don't understand. My disclosures are…"

Leonard Frank House of Harview replied Sep 10, 2015 to County Sheriffs and The Oathkeepers - Kris Ann Hall Video

105 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by Robert Stoeppelmann

"Quis, I was a former founding member of the Oath Keepers and know Stewart Rhodes and…"

Leonard Frank House of Harview replied Sep 10, 2015 to County Sheriffs and The Oathkeepers - Kris Ann Hall Video

105 Sep 24, 2015

"Don, A contract is a contract.  Kim defied her order from her military commander to…"

Leonard Frank House of Harview replied Sep 10, 2015 to Rowan County, Kentucky Sheriff's Office

21 Sep 12, 2015

"Al, How about the breach of contract perpetrated by Kim Davis.  My friends, contract…"

Leonard Frank House of Harview replied Sep 9, 2015 to Rowan County, Kentucky Sheriff's Office

21 Sep 12, 2015

"Folks, the Sheriff is a foreign agent under a corporate contract (oath).  The same g…"

Leonard Frank House of Harview replied Sep 9, 2015 to Rowan County, Kentucky Sheriff's Office

21 Sep 12, 2015

"I agree, Mort but where's the evidence such has ever been lawfully challenged. Remem…"

Leonard Frank House of Harview replied Sep 9, 2015 to County Sheriffs and The Oathkeepers - Kris Ann Hall Video

105 Sep 24, 2015

"Quis,  We hold conference calls every Monday and Thursday.  Mondays call is at 9:00…"

Leonard Frank House of Harview replied Sep 8, 2015 to County Sheriffs and The Oathkeepers - Kris Ann Hall Video

105 Sep 24, 2015

"Here's last evening's conference call which I think you will be impressed with.  Thi…"

Leonard Frank House of Harview replied Sep 8, 2015 to County Sheriffs and The Oathkeepers - Kris Ann Hall Video

105 Sep 24, 2015

"Here is the recording of last evening's conference call.  I feel this may be the abs…"

105 Sep 24, 2015

RSS

© 2019   Created by Online Professor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service