Constitution Club

Leonard Frank House of Harview's Discussions (146)

Discussions Replied To (121) Replies Latest Activity

"I totally get what you are specifying, Mort and I agree to a point.  We must realize…"

Leonard Frank House of Harview replied Sep 8, 2015 to County Sheriffs and The Oathkeepers - Kris Ann Hall Video

105 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by Robert Stoeppelmann

"It is the belief of some who study true natural law that the judicial branch of gove…"

Leonard Frank House of Harview replied Sep 7, 2015 to County Sheriffs and The Oathkeepers - Kris Ann Hall Video

105 Sep 24, 2015

"Bill, Please see Article VI, Clause 2 below. You are correct, treaties do not trump…"

Leonard Frank House of Harview replied Sep 7, 2015 to County Sheriffs and The Oathkeepers - Kris Ann Hall Video

105 Sep 24, 2015

"Quis,   I understand what you are suggesting regarding taking back towns and local l…"

105 Sep 24, 2015

"Quis,  I am aware of mind control via MK Ultra. My first real education on the topic…"

105 Sep 24, 2015

"JUST RELEASED!  Here is a YouTube video of the actual filing of the amended complain…"

105 Sep 24, 2015

"I agree Mike but, we must go back to the maxim of law which is: "silence is acquiesc…"

105 Sep 24, 2015

"Mike, Very good post.  I can only take issue with the acceptance of the Constitution…"

105 Sep 24, 2015

"Mort, with all due respect, if one was to forget about the stupid oaths theory, one…"

105 Sep 24, 2015

"Quis, The cases you refer to are similar regarding the fact neither could not and wo…"

Leonard Frank House of Harview replied Sep 6, 2015 to County Sheriffs and The Oathkeepers - Kris Ann Hall Video

105 Sep 24, 2015

RSS

© 2019   Created by Online Professor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service