Constitution Club

Leonard Frank House of Harview's Discussions (146)

Discussions Replied To (121) Replies Latest Activity

"5WV, Yea, sometimes reading such documents can confuse and that is why I also includ…"

Leonard Frank House of Harview replied Sep 6, 2015 to County Sheriffs and The Oathkeepers - Kris Ann Hall Video

105 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by Robert Stoeppelmann

"In case you are interested in listening to the conference call held this past Thursd…"

Leonard Frank House of Harview replied Sep 6, 2015 to County Sheriffs and The Oathkeepers - Kris Ann Hall Video

105 Sep 24, 2015

"I wholeheartedly agree only if she renounces her current contract (oath) and subscri…"

105 Sep 24, 2015

"I totally agree that she made her decision based on God's law which is supreme to al…"

105 Sep 24, 2015

"We will not comply but they will force compliance at the barrel of a gun due to thei…"

105 Sep 24, 2015

"Rosanna, I must respectfully but totally disagree with you. Again, Kim is under a co…"

105 Sep 24, 2015

"Mort, Simply because of contract law!  Foreign agents are under corporate contract a…"

105 Sep 24, 2015

"All we have here folks is a foreign agent talking about breaching their corporate co…"

105 Sep 24, 2015

"I and several here locally will be making the 6000 mile round trip to WV when enough…"

Leonard Frank House of Harview replied Aug 26, 2015 to It's Time For Action!!!! No More Need For Education!!!

13 Aug 28, 2015
Reply by Fairy Of Nature

"Peter John QUOTE: "there is no proper motion I could find for a default judgement &a…"

Leonard Frank House of Harview replied Aug 24, 2015 to I Am Not a Sovereign and Neither Are You!

183 Aug 26, 2015
Reply by Peter John

RSS

© 2019   Created by Online Professor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service