Starting on May 1, 2017 Members of the Constitution Club be
charge  $5 per month to cover website maintenance and administrative costs.

Attention Fellow  Patriots

In the center of the main page you will see articles and/or videos posted by Keith Broaders and Morton IX.  Also posted on the Main Page you will have access to recent blogs and forums. The membership roster is also postef on the Main Page.

In the column on the right you will have access to sources of alternative news with Gary Franchi, Lou Dobbs and Judge Andrew Napolitano.

You will also have access to "The Principles of Liberty", "The Philosophy of Liberty" and "The Law" by Frederic Bastiat  You can also go to Constitution Facts and see how much you know about the Constitution.

In the Gold Bar at the top of this page you will see a number of tabs that will take you to video presentations on various topics.

joseph cronin jr.'s Discussions (317)

Discussions Replied To (314) Replies Latest Activity

"Except for me NJ doesn't have any patriots . The entire poulation is made up of inno…"

joseph cronin jr. replied Mar 18 to Get a FREE Website!

3 Mar 18
Reply by Ruth Hammons

"I hate being hooked into monthly anything ; it means i've given consent to my privat…"

joseph cronin jr. replied Mar 18 to We Could Use a Helping Hand

1 Mar 18
Reply by joseph cronin jr.

"Prosecute ; take their crimes personally ; like they're crippling your family ; find…"

joseph cronin jr. replied Mar 4 to Holding Their Feet to the Fire

6 Mar 7
Reply by Victor I Pirie

"NO ; WHEN THAT WOMAN CAN CREATE THAT LIFE FROM NOTHING ; YES  ; YOU CAN ONLY DISPATC…"

joseph cronin jr. replied Feb 2 to Does a Women Have a Right to Terminate the Life of Her Unborn Child?

46 Feb 3
Reply by Morton

"IF you've been ignored by your representative take it to the judge ; prosecute that…"

joseph cronin jr. replied Jan 26 to The Silent Majority Must Speak Up

3 Jan 28
Reply by Barbara M Anderson

"   NO    ;   the life belongs to   GOD , not the woman ; abortion is as much murder…"

joseph cronin jr. replied Jan 22 to Does a Women Have a Right to Terminate the Life of Her Unborn Child?

46 Feb 3
Reply by Morton

"I believe he got shanked by the establishment in Arizona ; remember Mc Cain , who I…"

joseph cronin jr. replied Jan 22 to Should President Trump Reveal Obama's Collge Records?

24 Jan 23
Reply by Joseph Stephen Gotshall

"Fred check with Arnie , you'll find that no treaty was ever signed , we are all livi…"

joseph cronin jr. replied Jan 22 to Should President Trump Reveal Obama's Collge Records?

24 Jan 23

"Since 1865 we have had no legitimate government :They are all impostors , ie:( thank…"

24 Jan 23

"The p;roblem is you don't know who you are ! If you live in the " republic " you're…"

24 Jan 23

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service