Image result for center for self governance

David Elizalda's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"It used to be that an immigrant applying for entry into the USA had sponsors, someon…"

David Elizalda replied Apr 16 to ISLAM BANNED IN AMERICA!!!!!

27 Apr 22
Reply by shippwreck

"Yes, I agree new political dynamics set in motion in 1900, under the label Progressi…"

David Elizalda replied Apr 15 to ISLAM BANNED IN AMERICA!!!!!

27 Apr 22
Reply by shippwreck

"In Texas, a radical group of Muslims tried to establish the first SHARIA COURT in th…"

David Elizalda replied Apr 15 to ISLAM BANNED IN AMERICA!!!!!

27 Apr 22
Reply by shippwreck

"Maybe, a Constitutional Convention should be invoked to pass an amendment to reaffir…"

David Elizalda replied Nov 23, 2015 to The Only Lawfully Way to Amend the Constitution

1 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by David Elizalda

"Wasn't it soon after that the beginings of the "Federal Reserve Board" were forming?…"

David Elizalda replied Nov 23, 2015 to Patrick Henry Smelled a Rat

9 Nov 24, 2015
Reply by Oleg Gielman

"I remember reading about this when I was in school. I remember that characteristic p…"

David Elizalda replied Nov 21, 2015 to General Douglas MacArthur Opens Fire on World War I Veterans

5 Nov 22, 2015
Reply by Oleg Gielman

"I agree, DIVERSION is preferred tool of purpose for the Progressive Movement in our…"

David Elizalda replied Sep 27, 2015 to Confederate Flag Controversy

51 Sep 27, 2015
Reply by David Elizalda

"I think that picture was humor relief. No Harm. However, since, Pelosi, Boxer and Fe…"

David Elizalda replied Sep 27, 2015 to Confederate Flag Controversy

51 Sep 27, 2015
Reply by David Elizalda

"Unfortunately, this is true. School Districts in some states have gone so far as to…"

David Elizalda replied Sep 27, 2015 to Federal Law Requires School to Teach the Constitution

10 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by 5WarVeteran

"Our Represenatives and Government officials have failed to uphold their oath to keep…"

David Elizalda replied Sep 27, 2015 to Congressional Money

5 Sep 27, 2015
Reply by David Elizalda

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service