Please help fund the efforts of the Constitution Club to educate America

Be a Bee,  if You Want to Be FREE!

Click Here to Make a One Time Donation

These 55 donors represent 1% of the 4,245 members of the Constitution Club

That have donated to the Constitution Club in 2017.

Paul Buccos, Charles McCarty, James Hines, David Perry, Milt Chandler, Rich Vara, Kirk Beck, Stewart Reeves,

Richard Schillinger, Olde Galatia Church, Sandra Pleasant, Thomas Koeher, Mark Warren, Jilene Burger, Joseph Gotshall,

Laura Dutton, Janelle Truax, Michael Thomas, Victor Pirie, Charles Cox, Robert Adams, Timothy Carson, Catherine Cardoni,

Patricia Badish, Thomas Mick, John DiLiberto, Darl Easton, Debra Ochsendorf. SBC Supply, David Zuniga, Robert Holtzxlaw,

Michael Cogan,  David Rempel. Jose Jara, Richard Wilshire, Vincent Sawyer, Dennis Klein, Terry Petrey, Joe Cronin, Dan Robinson,

Ray Harney, Daryl Johnson, Ed Rangel, Colby Rey, Mark Kirby, William Gray, G. Tracy Bakewell, Julian Marquez,

Dean Williams, Daniel Pendergast, Henry Mayhew, Ray Bostard, William Keen, Erin Lea, Ralph Reins, Henry White

Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$USD
We are looking for at least 3% of our over 4,200 members to participate.

All Discussions Tagged 'America' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How To Destroy The American Dream

A Frightening Analysis We all know Dick Lamm as the former Governor of Colorado. In that context his thoughts are particularly poignant.…

Started by Morton

0 Jun 1

What is America?

The Demise of America July 4, 2010, 10:11 pm The Demise of America Gary HuntJuly 4, 2010 (and the 234th year of our Independence)  [Note: I…

Started by Morton

0 Apr 14

America Again! Still Around...!!

Hello Folks, America Again! is still around and has it's own social networking site now and we're very excited about it!! https://www.ameri

Started by Erin Lea

0 Mar 23

America Again!'s Tactical Civics

If you doubt my claim, you aren't paying attention and reflecting from historical truths.... Source materials from JoAnne Moriatry @ http:/…

Started by Johnny B Mikel

1 Mar 14
Reply by Johnny B Mikel

Cognative Dissonance - A new awakening

Cognitive Dissonance: is the mental stress (discomfort) experienced by a person who simultaneously holds two or more contradictory beliefs,…

Started by Erin Lea

1 Mar 4
Reply by Keith Broaders

America Again! Conference Calls Sunday nights

Posted a fairly brief description of last nights AA! conf call. Please find it under the America Again! folder. Can click on podcast and se…

Started by Erin Lea

1 Feb 21
Reply by Erin Lea

Mission To America: Lesson 4 Restoring America

“We intend to take Congress out of D.C. forever, and the first step in that process is for our state legislature to ratify the original Fir…

Started by Erin Lea

0 Feb 18

A peek under the hood.....

From Page 59 of Fear The People , by David Zuniga Chapter Twelve Taking Back What D.C. Stole  The Founding Fathers gave us a magnificent Co…

Started by Johnny B Mikel

0 Jan 27

Sharia Law - Islam in America

Why is Islam in America? And why does it seem like the Obummers are in on it? You know, I have often wondered myself about them. Like, why…

Started by Morton

16 May 31, 2016
Reply by Ajay Singh

The Question Never Asked

The Real Question? "in 400 words or less" - Mike (edited) Who has the power in America? As much as I would like to pin all this on O'Bummer…

Started by Morton

0 Mar 25, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service