Click on the banner to read what has been
written or to tell us what you think

The Constitution Club Needs Your Help!

All Discussions Tagged 'constitution' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Return American Government to the Constitution and Natural Law or Continue Existence as Debt Slaves and Chattel, the Choice is yours America

The beginning of sorrows for the modern age in America… Since 1861, everything that has been done by the District of Columbia or the Sever…

Started by Thomas Mick

0 Apr 24

Suggestions to Strengthen Liberty

I believe the Constitution should state clearly that the whole purpose of government is to secure our God-given Natural Rights; copying th…

Started by Thomas Mick

0 Apr 23

Article I Section 9 Clause 8

Article 1, Section 9, Clause 8 No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or…

Started by Keith Broaders

0 Apr 5

Do Oaths of Office and Bonds Matter?

A Quo Warranto with Mandamus was filed to the Federal District Court of Southern Ohio for legal Oaths of Office for Michael L. Brady for FO…

Started by Rosanna Miller

14 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Rosanna Miller

The 2nd Amendment - The Amendment that protects all the Others

This came to us thanks to Rosanna Miller who felt it should be published. It consists of a downloadable .pdf called Granny and the Desperad…

9 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by 5WarVeteran

Do Oaths and Bonds of Office matter???

A Quo Warranto with Mandamus was filed to the Federal District Court of Southern Ohio for legal Oaths of Office for Michael L. Brady for FO…

0 Mar 27, 2015

County Sheriff's Reaffirmation

When I was elected to serve the people of ____________________ as your County Sheriff, I took an oath to preserve, protect and defend the C…

Started by Keith Broaders

0 Jan 20, 2014

Courageous NSA Ruling by Judge Leon Respects Privacy and Fourth Amendment

A review of US D.C. Circuit Court Judge Richard Leon's opinion finding the NSA monitoring program unconstitutional.  Judge Leon's full opi…

Started by David J. Shestokas

0 Dec 18, 2013

A Way to Look at the Constitution that Many Can Relate To

I recently did a new post on my website that I would like to share with members here.  There is much material explaining the Constitution f…

Started by David J. Shestokas

0 Dec 15, 2013

Need to rally our Sheriffs...

If you are not working to support your local sheriff to be a constitutional sheriff, you need to get involved.  Direct them to CSPOA.org, S…

Started by Jeff Maehr

0 Dec 4, 2013

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service