Click on the banner above

All Discussions Tagged 'government' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Just a Thought

And I Can Prove It If you think you have a good handle on the world and reality, think again. You have fallen down the rabbit hole and your…

Started by Morton

8 Apr 17
Reply by Barbara M Anderson

Our Tumultuous Beginnings

Our Tumultuous Beginnings First American Tyranny Shortly after the close of the French and Indian Wars (1754-1763), the British, in order t…

Started by Morton

0 Apr 14

The War Has Already Begun

The War is actually begun! “THE WAR IS ACTUALLY BEGUN” December 23, 2009, 3:39 pm After debate of solutions to the impending extension of c…

Started by Morton

0 Apr 14

SSN Trick

Much of this information came from different sources e.g., supremelaw.org, http://wevgov.com  and government websites.   It is assumed that…

Started by Chris Chapman

0 Apr 13

Power Corrupts

It is a well know fact that power corrupts and whenever power is centralized it attracts men and women of low character and turns decent hu…

Started by Keith Broaders

0 Apr 13

The Constitution Club is a Community

The Constitution Club is not a group or an organization, it is a place for people to go to look for answers to the problems we face in Amer…

Started by Keith Broaders

2 Mar 22
Reply by Billy Gray

Liberty or Laws

Gary Hunt Outpost of Freedom November 8 , 2016 But when long trains of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces…

Started by Morton

7 Nov 10, 2016
Reply by Doreen Agostino

Notice to Agent

Notice to Principal is Notice to Agent And Vice Versa! Notice to the city of Beaverton Municipal Court regarding my two court special appea…

Started by Morton

0 Nov 3, 2016

The Three Cent Stamp

Better check again! This comes to us thanks to Debra Bryant, who was diligent enough to look it up. So Thanks Debra! Kudos! The law cite: 1…

Started by Morton

4 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Ronald Charles Vrooman

Reclaiming Your Rights - Owning Your Name

This is a follow up for Part I - Reclaiming Your Name and sounds like good advice to me. Watch The Video! Comments? Ideas? Input?

Started by Morton

168 Sep 22, 2016
Reply by Morton

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service