All Discussions Tagged 'of' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bigger is Not Necessarily Better

We are not now, nor have we ever been "one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all." The United States is not one nation, i…

Started by Keith Broaders

4 Jun 25
Reply by William H Keen

Exercising our Natural Right of Self-Defense

The Battle Against the Agents of Tyranny All of our lives, we Americans have been taught to respect our police and Sheriffs. We are told th…

Started by Thomas Mick

4 May 26
Reply by Trusader

Return American Government to the Constitution and Natural Law or Continue Existence as Debt Slaves and Chattel, the Choice is yours America

The beginning of sorrows for the modern age in America… Since 1861, everything that has been done by the District of Columbia or the Sever…

Started by Thomas Mick

0 Apr 24

What is America?

The Demise of America July 4, 2010, 10:11 pm The Demise of America Gary HuntJuly 4, 2010 (and the 234th year of our Independence)  [Note: I…

Started by Morton

0 Apr 14

In reference to the call this morning 2/27/2017.....

U.S. Civil War: The US-Russian Alliance that Saved the Union by Webster G. Tarpley April 2011 marks the 150th anniversary of the U.S. Ci…

Started by Johnny B Mikel

0 Feb 27

Resident Alien

Invasion of the NAME Snatchers All this discussion about our identity has got me to thinking about my name and identifying myself. So I ask…

Started by Morton

16 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by Mangus Colorado

Burns Chronicles No 35 - The Law as I Give it to You

Burns Chronicles No 35From the Law Giver: "the law as I give it to you!" Gary HuntOutpost of FreedomOctober 25, 2016 Having obtained a copy…

Started by Morton

2 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by Bill May

Cause For Action!

Cause For Action! If ever there was a need for a "cause for action", it is now and it US who should be making it. With that in mind I think…

Started by Morton

7 May 31, 2016
Reply by Ajay Singh

This is About The LAW!

Do we have control of OUR land? Do we know what that means? Do we have ANY limit on the "powers" of the federal government or do we live in…

Started by Morton

2 May 29, 2016
Reply by Patricia Badish

On Good Behaviour ONLY!

In practically every profession, the "employer" evaluates the job performance of his "employees". Contrary to popular opinion, Supreme Just…

Started by Keith Broaders

4 May 1, 2016
Reply by Morton

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service