and address it exactly as shown to:

Keith Broaders

c/o 1000 S. Gilbert Street #54

Hemet, California Republic

usA Non-Domestic

All Discussions Tagged 'rights' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Our Natural Right to Keep and Bear Arms

Implications to Society Note: This article is not meant to provide statistical analysis or attempt to convince people to lobby Congress to…

Started by Thomas Mick

17 Jul 28
Reply by Bill May

Founding a Natural Law Community and Militia Training Base - Putting Action to Words

For years now, I have been writing on the restoration of freedom for not just Americans, but the People of the world. I have identified the…

Started by Thomas Mick

0 Jul 28

A Travesty of Justice

Do the American people have freedom of speech? Do we have a right to peaceably assemble to petition our government for a redress of grieva…

Started by Keith Broaders

2 May 27
Reply by Keith Broaders

The Defense of our Natural Rights

Forming organizations to share your love for shooting, hunting, tracking, or any other activity is a natural social activity for people. W…

Started by Thomas Mick

0 Apr 24

How Natural Law Applies to Creation and Your Life

I'm a pocket billiards player... natural law applies to every aspect of the game. Geometry, the physics of velocity, collision, rotating sp…

Started by Thomas Mick

0 Apr 24

THE REVOLUTIONARY WARS; THE 1ST ONE AND COMING 2ND ONE

I have an interest in military history and am quite knowledgeable about the founding of this once great nation.  I have noticed on many soc…

Started by Bob Russell

1 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by Keith Broaders

The 2nd Amendment - The Amendment that protects all the Others

This came to us thanks to Rosanna Miller who felt it should be published. It consists of a downloadable .pdf called Granny and the Desperad…

Started by Rosanna Miller

9 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by 5WarVeteran

Create your own Liberty Zone - Steps we are taking!

The concept of creating "Liberty Zones" is a tool for local, grass roots activity to take back our liberties and freedoms, and holding our…

Started by Jeff Maehr

0 Jan 12, 2014

Courageous NSA Ruling by Judge Leon Respects Privacy and Fourth Amendment

A review of US D.C. Circuit Court Judge Richard Leon's opinion finding the NSA monitoring program unconstitutional.  Judge Leon's full opi…

Started by David J. Shestokas

0 Dec 18, 2013

A Way to Look at the Constitution that Many Can Relate To

I recently did a new post on my website that I would like to share with members here.  There is much material explaining the Constitution f…

Started by David J. Shestokas

0 Dec 15, 2013

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service