There were 299 out of 435 members of the House of Representatives who voted to suspend portions of the Constitution when they voted in favor of the NDAA. Ironically the 222 House Republicans voted with the President and only 77 Democrats voted to scrap the Constitution. See how your representative voted and if he or she voted for the NDAA they should be indicted and should spend the rest of their lives in a state prison.

See how your Representative Voted

Click Here

8575486879?profile=original

Click on the Banner

You need to be a member of Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America to add comments!

Join Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• THE CONSTITUTION HAS BEEN IN SUSPENSION SINCE Marbury V Madison and the Louisiana purchase - then off to McCulloch V Maryland and the clauses as implied powers. Not new my friends. 

The issue is how do we force the limits of the actual constitution back on the federal government?

• Mangus is correct . We are being "ruled" by a foreign country . We will never get our Constitution back without a revolution of 'some sort' .

• first get congress to lift martial law that president abe put in and get the dc act of 1871 repealed. that's when the treasonous 41st congress made the us a corporate UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. it was never ratified by the states, so it is unconstitutional

Gene.

• Cliff Sterns has been out of office for several years.\

I helped get rid of him.

This is a dated article.

What can we believe.

• One must know the Constitution but it's high time that we the people act to save our sovereignty and this once great nation before our politicians have completely sold us out for their greed.

• This doesn't surprise me, a nation that reject the Masters will reap what they sow(Gal 6:7-8),

Let give it to Muslims, they will burn our Constitution and destroy our once great nation and

all the Christians. OAS lots of smoke, but no fire.  

• Keith is this olds news?   Please keep us informed on current events with OAS in Washington.

Is this Article above relating to some current news today?    

This reply was deleted.