The Fifth of July

by James Clinton Belcher

Two hundred and forty-one years ago, if the history books are to be believed about anything, the original organizers of the government of this country were hard at work in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It was overcast and the dank, damp air rising from the squalid city streets combined with the heat of summer made John Adams describe the atmosphere as "fetid". The unanimous vote of the men representing the original thirteen Colonies in favor of The Declaration of Independence had -- despite everything standing against it--- passed. It was a shock, even to them.

How had it happened? Nobody was quite sure. Everyone had, for one reason or another, bet against it. The South would never agree to that, and the North would never agree to another bit; Massachusetts would fight to the bitter end and so would South Carolina. Nobody expected The Declaration to be accepted, and especially not after John Dickinson of Pennsylvania, a Tory and one of the great orators of his day, succeeded in requiring that the vote on The Declaration be unanimous.

Even its most avid supporters sucked in their breath and gave The Declaration of Independence a wink and a prayer.

My ancestors, lawyers who were neighbors of John Adams from Braintree, Massachusetts, preachers and tradesmen from Boston, and gentlemen farmers from Connecticut, were already with George Washington's forces, fully engaged in fighting off the British Redcoats and their mercenaries. Three hundred miles away, they wouldn't hear the news from Philadelphia for a week or more.

As the shock waves of the unanimous vote died slowly away, the members of the Continental Congress began to wake up to the new realities of July 5th, 1776. There was no longer any grey uncertainty about it. They were at war and fully committed to it, do or die. There had to be a certain amount of grim relief in it. After ten years and more of wobbling back and forth, it was finally decided.

One is reminded of that moment when, having struggled with a terrible disease for a long time, the doctor finally delivers a diagnosis. Suddenly, the problem solidifies, takes on a name, dimensions, and a known character.

So it is, that we, too, have come awake and begun the process of dealing with the consequences of our decisions. Like our Forefathers, we face the razor-edge of supporting The Declaration of Independence with "our lives, our fortunes, and or sacred honor" --- or not, in our own country.

Throughout the world, people have looked to America as a beacon of hope, as the only nation to stand up for the Natural and Unalienable Rights of Mankind. Yet, progressively, for the past one hundred and fifty years of our history, we have been slowly undermined by those same foreign and mostly European powers that our ancestors fought for eight long years.

Above and beyond any armies, we have had to contend with deceit and Breach of Trust from men and principalities formally committed to serve as our Trustees and as purveyors of "essential government services" working under commercial contract. These same proponents of Commercial Feudalism have sought to secretly undermine our lawful government since 1822, while pretending to be our friends and Allies.

Just as secretively, they have used their pawns in the Bar Associations to enslave the living people of the world via the use of similar names deceits and a universal practice of the crimes of personage and barratry.

They have kept us constantly embroiled in war after conflict after war throughout our history, never letting us rest or enjoy the fruits of our labor. Always, England has served as the excuse for this, and the Papacy has stood by without the least regard for its Trustee responsibilities, and let it all happen.

It comes as a great surprise to most Americans to know that they have a peacetime flag, the red-white-and-blue with vertical stripes; because they have been kept at constant war by these perpetrators, they only know the wartime flag, the "Stars and Stripes".

It also comes as a great surprise to most Americans to realize that the actual government of this country is still centered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and that the "U.S. Government" in Washington, DC, is --- and has always been -- a foreign entity perched on our shores, tasked with providing nineteen enumerated services on a for-hire basis.

And no doubt, it comes as a great surprise that America has a hereditary Head of State, when in fact we had all hoped to leave such feudalistic practices behind in a distant and unpleasant past.

Like my ancestors in the battles of the Potomac and Bunker Hill and White Plains and Ticonderoga, I am devoted to the principles of freedom and individual sovereignty. Like them, I find it repugnant that any man should rule over another.

I regard self-rule as the ultimate goal--- that we should each know and rule ourselves according to our own conscience, and choose such godly principles that any interference of government in our lives is rendered totally unnecessary.

All that said, the corruption in Washington, DC, had reached such a fever-pitch and the personage and barratry being practiced in our courts was creating such destruction, that something had to be done. I, despite my misgivings, had to exercise the hereditary office as American Head of State, to bring correction and restoration.

Do not be deceived by any new corporation taking over the reins in Washington, DC., and proclaiming themselves some kind of "republic". A corporation is incapable of being a republic by definition.

Only you and your neighbors joining together and learning to operate your own government are capable of forming and preserving the republican state governments you are owed. The actual states are named simply, like this: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas.... The unincorporated businesses charged with conducting the affairs of the actual states are named like this: Alabama State, Alaska State, Arizona State, Arkansas State.....

All these organizations that you see operating as "States of States" like State of Washington and State of Louisiana are merely franchises of the Territorial federal government. All the "STATES OF STATES" like the STATE OF WISCONSIN and STATE OF IDAHO are similarly franchises of the Municipal federal government, and strictly speaking, shouldn't even be on our soil.

A great deal of self-interested pillaging and plundering has taken place in America as a result of the mismanagement and dishonesty of both the Territorial and Municipal Governments. The Congress in presiding over both these foreign governments has proven both incompetent and disloyal to their true duty to the American states and people.

Beginning in 2007 and continuing more or less unabated through 2015, a Master Plan was put in motion by corrupt mostly foreign banking interests to pull off a reprise of the Great Fraud practiced upon us by Franklin Delano Roosevelt.

On that occasion, similar names deceits mis-characterizing the Trade Names of American landsmen as Foreign Situs Trusts belonging to the bankrupt United States of America, Incorporated, were used to set up a process of debt assumption, by which millions of innocent Americans and their assets were "presumed" to be franchises of the failed corporation and collateral for its debts.

Three generations of Americans have toiled as debt slaves and given up large percentages of our private earnings to pay off the debts of this foreign, mostly privately owned governmental services corporation merely calling itself the "United States of America"----Incorporated. It was finally released from bankruptcy November 7, 1999.

This was the greatest hoax and con game in world history up until that time, and we, Americans, were the Fall Guys. This was set up, administered, and executed by the British Government and British Crown, both obligated by solemn treaty to act as our Trustees on "the High Seas and Navigable Inland Waterways" ---which is precisely the jurisdiction where this travesty occurred--- and also obligated to act with "perpetual friendship and amity".

The most recent plan to feed upon us was even worse. The perpetrators -- the Municipal Government --- doing business as the "UNITED STATES", intended to spend itself into oblivion, declare bankruptcy, and saddle Americans with its debts for the next five hundred years. Worse, they intended to foreclose on our ESTATES and make false claims on abandonment, allowing their own Secondary Creditors to come in and seize our lands and homes and conscript us to forced labor---- again, to pay their private debts.

Think of it as FDR on methylethyl amphetamines, a juggernaut of planned deceits, secretive bankruptcy proceedings, and legalistic mumbo-jumbo designed to put a gloss --- literally, "an appearance" --- of judicial process on these flagrantly unlawful acts of international inland piracy.

To put frosting on this cake of infamy and betrayal of trust, Barack Hussein Obama not only bankrupted the UNITED STATES, as planned, he also bankrupted the USA, INC., leaving no federal corporation in charge of providing the stipulated nineteen enumerated services due. This, in effect, vacated the actual Constitution, as there was no longer a competent "federal partner" available to perform the duties.

Instead, bankruptcy trustees named by the Secondary Creditors--- international banks--- would be appointed by default to administer things however they saw fit.

Against this backdrop, in November of 2015, we took action to fill the gap and forestall this outcome. Acting as Head of State for the unincorporated (actual) United States of America, I contracted with the Native nations of the Athabascans and Lakota Sioux, to become the new federal service providers.

As a precaution, I also issued new Sovereign Letters Patent, and we also issued a Joint Declaration of Sovereignty with our new federal partners, upholding The Declaration of Independence and expanding it to include all Americans.

We are set upon a path to correct the errors of the past and clean up the disgusting mess in Washington, DC. Please spread the word to all Americans everywhere on Earth.

We waited until the last minute, hoping that the Queen and the British Crown and the Pope and all those others responsible for this Mess would do the right thing and take corrective action, but on June 29, 2017, we entered our claim to restore all land and land assets to the American states and people they naturally belong to. We gave the rats three days Notice, which is all we owed them, in consideration of the extensive efforts made to give sufficient International Notice for the past ten years.

When they bankrupted the UNITED STATES, they also bankrupted all its franchises--- including the UNITED KINGDOM, ELIZABETH II, FRANCISCUS, FRANCE, STATE OF UTAH, and JOHN QUINCY DOE. All the land assets and monetary assets attached to these Cestui Que Vie Trusts were supposed to be a giant worldwide Slush Fund. The perpetrators would simply change their doing business names, make claims on abandonment, and inherit it all.

All the "little people" thus defrauded would be reduced to a condition of eternal slavery and statelessness, adrift forever, and eternally press-ganged into the service of Her Majesty's Royal Navy and British Crown Merchant Marine Service.

What they couldn't take by force, they fully intended to take by fraud and deceit, bogus bankruptcy actions and equally bogus probate processes. There was just one thing standing in the way of this multi-generational fraud: the American people.

The Americans are the actual Paramount Security Interest Holders and Priority Creditors of the UNITED STATES and all its various franchises.

The plot to take over the entire world and enter it into a new era of enslavement and Commercial Feudalism---- a New Dark Ages---- could only succeed as long as the Americans failed to come forward and claim their due. And how could they come forward? They had all been carefully stripped of standing, insurance, equitable title....

We overcame all that and on June 29, 2017--- we claimed our rights as the Paramount Security Interest Holders of the UNITED STATES. That makes us the Paramount Security Interest Holders in all the various franchises and rolls over the title to FRANCE, the UNITED KINGDOM, and so much else to our control.

Today, the Fourth of July, it is my great pleasure to declare that the forces of darkness, deceit, and evil in our midst have been defeated. A new day of freedom and abundance for all Mankind is dawning.

We will not turn back from the Great Work that our hands are set to. Washington, DC will be cleaned up and cleaned out. Restoration of the government that the people are owed will sweep across this country from one end to the other, with your help. Here and throughout the world, there will be peace and kindness and plenty for all.

This Fourth of July is the true beginning of a new world. I invite you all to do your best to understand these changes, why they are happening, and to thank Almighty God, the Creator of Our Blessings, for His kindness to us and His steadfast care and wisdom, which has allowed the meek to triumph and literally inherit the Earth.

Tomorrow, is the Fifth of July --- the first day forward for us all. I invite you all to search your souls and join us in flying the Peacetime Flag, known as the U.S. Civil Flag --- from now on. This version of the red-white-and-blue has vertical stripes and a white corner panel with blue stars. It is your flag every bit as much as the Stars and Stripes. Fly it proudly and happily as your sign and symbol that peace has finally come, not only to our nation, but to the world. These flags are available, together with their history at:

http://www.annavonreitz.com/order.html

http://www.uscivilflags.org/articles-history.html

Veterans--- I want you to know that I am a Son of the Revolution. My family has been here and fought in every skirmish since 1609. I am a United States Air Force veteran, honorably discharged, and a Lifetime member of the AmVets. Just because I declare the peace does not mean that I fail to understand war. I am 100% behind our veterans, guaranteeing their pensions, benefits owed, and even expanding those services that have not been provided before.

This is a new America, an America at peace--- but that peace has only been made possible by men of war and the grace of God.

You need to be a member of Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America to add comments!

Join Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Very interesting although Mr. Belcher's middle name does give me some concern! 

I wonder (and hope not) if he will have an "accident"?

• Don't worry Ken; Bill was actually a Rockefeller, if all the rumors are true.

• Remember guys, this is one perspective and indictment of the Plot... there are several others and none agree with each other but what worries me is they come to different conclusions and consequences if I, We, take actions to reverse the damages.

This is where it gets dangerous, the rest I can't state here or they'll come for me.
  • I'm sorry, but am a tad flummoxed by this article.

• So am I, many of us are....
    • I'm not sure I understand. What's to be flummoxed about?

This guy has described the main issues in America, exactly what's wrong everywhere you look and exactly what to do about it. This is the most concise and accurate description of the situation on planet Earth that I have EVER seen.

Tell me what has you flummoxed, and while you're at it, tell me what flummoxed means.

• Here ya go Morton;

from Merriam-Webster;

Definition of flummox

1. transitive verb
        2. :  confuse He was flummoxed by the legal jargon.

Now, all that aside, it easy (imho) to see why the "average" American becomes "flummoxed" when presented with all the "legal mechanizations of the political class.  One would almost think it is by design!
        Actually Morton, I know that you already know the definition.  LOL
        Definition of TRANSITIVE
        characterized by having or containing a direct object; being or relating to a relation with the property that if the relation holds between a first e…
        • It's Called the Trickery of Language.

It was created then on purpose by the Anglo's origins to deceive the peasants...

Today we see it continuing in all of our Legal Systems and the process, authoring and structuring of all the Bills and Bonds they pass on us and extort us for...

It is by design to mislead.
          language.it
          This domain may be for sale!
          • Not so much to mislead as to keep the people uninformed for lack of knowledge and education so as to more easily fool them and keep them dumbed-down and out of the process of equal treatment under the law.

In other words, "they" were always interested in keeping their realms of knowledge to themselves to create an effective monopoly, thereby enslaving and robbing the general population. Nothing has changed.

"They" still use words and systems of communication that only "they" understand and can decipher, leaving you to fend for yourself. And it is not just restricted to law. "They" did the same thing for medicine as well. "They" used the fact that hardly anyone could read and even if one could, everything was written in Latin so as to further their agenda.

This reply was deleted.