Abolish the IRS Petition
Click Here

Views: 372

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This has been going on for 50 years. Billboard advertisements in Alabama and Mississippi, promising Negroes no down housing and subsidies if they moved to California. Specifically Pomona, a Nixon stronghold of farmers, grovers and dairymen. This is how they have destroyed every White conservative area of the country. Iowa was too White and they did the same thing there. And so on for over 50 years. While we shed White blood on foreign soil, our country has been taken over. White patriots have been murdered, prosecuted, bankrupted and jailed in Federal prisons for warning their Brothers of this impending downfall of our Republic.

If WE control our local down the block, local State Assemblyman and State Senator and FORCE him/her by any and all means necessary to "SPONSOR and FACILITATE THE PASSAGE OF" our STATE JOINT SOVEREIGNTY RESOLUTION WITH ARREST PROVISION, THEN WE THE PEOPLE HAVE WON.  IT WILL BE GAME OVER. 

All we have to do is worry and HANDLE our local hometown State Assemblyman/Senator.  That is all WE have to do.  Each State Assembly Voting District can manhandle, by threat of the vote or non-vote AND help or election war in each SAVD, their elected and/or wannabe elected Assemblyman and State Senator.

You are thinking WAY too complicated.  We need to break this WHOLE DISCUSSION down to our local HOMETOWN SAVD. 

We still need the AMERICAN Militia Freedom Forces, MY Brothers and Sisters in Arms, like when I served a three week + tour of duty in Bunkerville Nevada at the Battle of Bunkerville last year, to back up our CSPOA, as necessary when our County Sheriff calls us up, to ENFORCE and arrest Federal agents operating in our home Country and spending money on things and/or exercising powers usurped, that exceed the eighteen powers and spending privileges our State DELEGATED, by extension, upon our elected Republican and Democrat public usurpers and despots, with ALL other powers and spending "reserved to the States respectively, or the people" - TENTH Amendment

And, of course, Income Taxes, according to The Supreme Court DOES NOT APPLY to Americans.

If WE control our local down the block, local State Assemblyman and State Senator and FORCE him/her by any and all means necessary to "SPONSOR and FACILITATE THE PASSAGE OF" our STATE JOINT SOVEREIGNTY RESOLUTION WITH ARREST PROVISION, THEN WE THE PEOPLE HAVE WON. IT WILL BE GAME OVER.

All we have to do is worry and HANDLE our local hometown State Assemblyman/Senator. That is all WE have to do. Each State Assembly Voting District can manhandle, by threat of the vote or non-vote AND help or election war in each SAVD, their elected and/or wannabe elected Assemblyman and State Senator.

You are thinking WAY too complicated. We need to break this WHOLE DISCUSSION down to our local HOMETOWN SAVD.

We still need the AMERICAN Militia Freedom Forces, MY Brothers and Sisters in Arms, like when I served a three week + tour of duty in Bunkerville Nevada at the Battle of Bunkerville last year, to back up our CSPOA, as necessary when our County Sheriff calls us up, to ENFORCE and arrest Federal agents operating in our home Countries, which form "a more perfect Union" of Fifty free, independent and sovereign "States", who refuses to cease and desist, pursuant to the nullification/s, spending money on things and/or exercising powers usurped, that exceed the eighteen powers and spending privileges our State DELEGATED, by extension, upon our elected Republican and Democrat public usurpers and despots, with ALL other powers and spending "reserved to the States respectively, or the people" - TENTH Amendment

And, of course, Income Taxes, according to The Supreme Court DOES NOT APPLY to Americans.

STAND with THOUSANDS of US Americans, our SIX HUNDRED 'Constitutional' Sheriffs and Peace Officers (www.CSPOA.org), our over FIFTY FIVE THOUSAND Oath Keepers (www.OathKeepers.org) and our HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of American Militia Freedom Forces in SOLIDARITY for Ninth and TENTH Amendments COALITION. Sign up here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1464895897101312/

So why weren't and aren't the sheriffs calling all hands on deck (especially militias) for arrest of the "elected" for violations, abuses, usurpations, etc. of the constitution? ...they never have! ...because they work for the gov't and always have, hence as the gov't goes so do all "under" it ...slowly but surely most good sheriffs have been weeded out, the vast majority now are clueless yes "men" and/or as or more corrupt than whom they serve ...and the few remaining constitutional sheriffs (600 out of 3100 I guess) cannot possibly network all of the willing communities, what's more doing so is waaay beyond their call of duty**, that was and still is the Committee of Safety (COS) responsibility.  COS were a hub and spoke network of communities, they were a behind the scenes foundation of all American government, hubs and spokes (or nodes) of the entire American security network.  COS have essentially vanished as soon as the ink on the constitution dried (financial pressures), because the new system of (secondary) gov’t was going to take care of everything (source of finance).  Gov’t went topsy turvey, the secondary became primary (having no finances COS became irrelevant) and that’s about when Thomas Jefferson made his “tree of liberty” quote (1787), about the same time they (and we) went back to the monolithic form of gov’t everyone escaped in their recent past.  I’m not saying The Original Constitutional gov’t is entirely bad, but it should never be above our primary gov’t, COS, which must be re-established ASAP and maintained in perpetuity.

**their basic function dates back to the origins of the title in feudal England.

Even though there is no need for the IRS, when you research  how much the US Government wastes, it is unlikely we can get Congress to stop spending all at once.  Closing all  foreign military bases and bringing the troops home is one easy way to save more than the IRS collects.

The best solution for ending the IRS is the FairTax bill which would provide no less than what is collected now and allows for the phase out of the IRS over seven years.  At that point, " we the people"  will be able to see exactly what we are providing the US Government and we can fight to get them to spend less.  I signed this petition, but I feel everyone should support the FairTax as the means to end the Sixteenth Amendment and the IRS.

The Fair Tax which taxes consumption not production, unlike the so-called Flat Tax which would still tax production and keep the I.R.S. in business. I was a proponent of this over 45 years ago. Reinstate tariffs and have a small national sales tax. Total freedom from I.R.S. intimidation and social engineering.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service