Affidavits

The following is an example of one affidavit for those who may not have ever seen this kind of "Disclaimer" and are wondering if there is something they could do to secure their "rights".   Submitted by Morton IX

Affidavit of Truth

Be it known to all courts, governments and other parties that I, You name here am a natural, freeborn Sovereign, without subjects. I am neither “subject” to any entity anywhere, nor is any entity “subject” to me. I neither dominate anyone, nor am I dominated. My authority for this statement is the same as it is for all free Sovereigns everywhere; the universal respect for the intrinsic rights, property freedoms and responsibilities of the Sovereign individual.

I am not a “Person” when such term is defined or otherwise notated in statutes of the “United States”, (Washington D.C.), or statutes of the several states when such definition includes artificial entities. I refuse to be treated as a federally or state created “corporate” entity which is only capable of exercising certain rights, privileges or immunities as specifically granted by federal or state governments.

I voluntarily choose to comply with certain man-made legal statutes which serve to attempt to bring harmony to society, but no such “laws” or their enforcers have any specific “jurisdiction” or authority over me. I therefore am not “within” any “jurisdiction”, for I am not of “subject” status.

Consistent with the extensive tradition of “Natural Law” and Common Law, unless I have harmed another sovereign, (not a corporation), or their property, (not the State), I have committed no crime and am therefore not “subject” to any penalty.

I act strictly in accordance with:

Hale v. Henkel, 201 U.S. 43 at 47 (1906)

"The individual may stand upon his constitutional rights as a citizen. He is entitled to carry on his private business in his own way. His power to contract is unlimited. He owes no such duty [to submit his books and papers for an examination] to the State, since he receives nothing therefrom, beyond the protection of his life and property. His rights are such as existed by the law of the land [Common Law] long antecedent to the organization of the State, and can only be taken from him by due process of law, and in accordance with the Constitution. Among his rights are a refusal to incriminate himself, and the immunity of himself and his property from arrest or seizure except under a warrant of the law. He owes nothing to the public so long as he does not trespass upon their rights."

Thus be it known to all that I reserve my natural “common law” right not to be compelled to perform under any contract that I did not enter into knowingly, voluntarily and intentionally with full knowledge of the entire and exact details of the contract. (UCC 1-207)

If I have participated in any of the supposed “benefits” of any of these hidden contracts, I have done so under duress and coercion and as such have not accepted them in a manner that binds me to anything and they are therefore “null and void” “ab initio”.

Take Notice that I revoke, cancel and make void ab initio, my signature on any and all contracts, agreements, forms and instruments which may be construed in any way to give any agency or department at any level of government, any authority, venue or “jurisdiction" over me. PERIOD!

Credit for this structured language must be given to Common Law Copyright of Sovereign Services

You need to be a member of Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America to add comments!

Join Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Affidavit of Truth

Be it known to all courts, governments and other parties that I, Edward Tatum Garrison 111 am a natural, freeborn Sovereign, without subjects. I am neither “subject” to any entity anywhere, nor is any entity “subject” to me. I neither dominate anyone, nor am I dominated. My authority for this statement is the same as it is for all free Sovereigns everywhere; the universal respect for the intrinsic rights, property freedoms and responsibilities of the Sovereign individual.

I am not a “Person” when such term is defined or otherwise notated in statutes of the “United States”, (Washington D.C.), or statutes of the several states when such definition includes artificial entities. I refuse to be treated as a federally or state created “corporate” entity which is only capable of exercising certain rights, privileges or immunities as specifically granted by federal or state governments.

I voluntarily choose to comply with certain man-made legal statutes which serve to attempt to bring harmony to society, but no such “laws” or their enforcers have any specific “jurisdiction” or authority over me. I therefore am not “within” any “jurisdiction”, for I am not of “subject” status.

Consistent with the extensive tradition of “Natural Law” and Common Law, unless I have harmed another sovereign, (not a corporation), or their property, (not the State), I have committed no crime and am therefore not “subject” to any penalty.

I act strictly in accordance with:

Hale v. Henkel, 201 U.S. 43 at 47 (1906)

"The individual may stand upon his constitutional rights as a citizen. He is entitled to carry on his private business in his own way. His power to contract is unlimited. He owes no such duty [to submit his books and papers for an examination] to the State, since he receives nothing therefrom, beyond the protection of his life and property. His rights are such as existed by the law of the land [Common Law] long antecedent to the organization of the State, and can only be taken from him by due process of law, and in accordance with the Constitution. Among his rights are a refusal to incriminate himself, and the immunity of himself and his property from arrest or seizure except under a warrant of the law. He owes nothing to the public so long as he does not trespass upon their rights."

Thus be it known to all that I reserve my natural “common law” right not to be compelled to perform under any contract that I did not enter into knowingly, voluntarily and intentionally with full knowledge of the entire and exact details of the contract. (UCC 1-207)

If I have participated in any of the supposed “benefits” of any of these hidden contracts, I have done so under duress and coercion and as such have not accepted them in a manner that binds me to anything and they are therefore “null and void” “ab initio”.

Take Notice that I revoke, cancel and make void ab initio, my signature on any and all contracts, agreements, forms and instruments which may be construed in any way to give any agency or department at any level of government, any authority, venue or “jurisdiction over me. PERIOD!

• Is this a copy of your affidavit Edward?

Looks very much like mine. If so, good job. However, I don't see any follow up comment. Am I on the track here? Do you wish to also Opine?

• If I were to do this does this take away my right to vote.

• I do not use these sorts of papers. They appeal to external authority, do they not? If I appeal to them, I grant them some form of gravity or weight. I am my only authority, so why do I want to waste time assuring other, outside, 'authorities' about my sovereignty? The only paper I need is the Constitution for the united States of America, and that is subject to my own inner authority, as the Declaration and Constitution itself assures.

• I think that this affidavit is for future reference. Our Federal Government is constantly trying to take away our rights and force their will on the American people. The Constitution only established the Federal Government to be an advocate between states, establish a military to assist the State Military in case the states couldn't defend themselves independently from foreign invaders, either from other states or other countries. It also promotes programs to help the American people where the individual states don't have the capacity to help themselves. Imposing the will of the Federal Government on the people is not only Unconstitutional, but it puts them in a position of Dictatorship. And with the backing of the US Supreme Court, we have to provide our own legal defence. This Affidavit is your own personal legal document. By posting it publicly, it gives you the power to protect yourself in a court of law. That is how I am reading this affidavit. Morton, please correct me if I am wrong on any of my statement

• FYI: The United states Constitution and Declaration of Independence are only two of the Organic Laws of this nation.  The Organic Laws are Permanent Laws.

The other two are the Northwest Territorial Ordinance and the Articles of Confederation.

Out of the four none is superior to the other three.  All hold equal weight under our system of Laws.  So when they say the US Constitution is the highest law of the land, they are neglecting to inform the People about the other three.

There is an article on LewRockwell.com, and it helps those of us that were not there understand why the Document is of special significance.  However, the writer is misinformed when he claims we cannot reinstitute the Ordinance.  Well, perhaps we can't, because it is still every bit as lawful as it was when it was enacted.   To my understanding, the writer seems to think it is no longer valid.

Of course, this is one persons opinion and Im absolutely positive there are thousands more on the subject.  As for me, I'm still playing catch up on my history education, due to the fact that when I was a teenager and knew everything;  I came to the conclusion that history was boring and unimportant, Oh how ignorant I was!  I sometimes wonder what my parents really thought when I expressed my very strong opinions about the subject.  Makes me embarrassed to think about it, and at the same time, chuckle! 

The Northwest Territory Ordinance of 1787 A Forgotten Reason for th...

By Dan McDonald

• Hello, Edward. I appreciate your response. Thanks for the input.

Although, I am not sure I am understanding your reasoning of Posting this Publicly. As far as courts go, they are mostly corrupted...we need to return to common law. But these are seperate issues.

The issue of (individual) soveriegnty is already in the Bill of Rights and Declaration of Ind, not to mention, endowed by our Creator.  But for now, my focus is on keeping a low profile. In the meantime, while "getting ready", I can do without the harrassment from these gov't thugs.

So, until such time We, the People decide, en mass, to take back our country from these thieves and tryants, I think folks ought to keep their heads down, make prep plans. Like many of us, we get involved and get elected locally to help with the needed changes.

Unfortunately, I doubt taking back our country will be peaceful. Criminals only give up their ways to murder, theft, and mayhem if they are forced to do so. So, the only option is: we force them.

From that point forward, we can then begin repairing all the damage by these pinheads.  Figure that as you will.  Carpe` diem. ~  Doc

• My reasoning is the same as if someone trespasses on your property and you tell them to leave. If they don't, then you have evidence that you warned them. Unfortunately , I have to agree with you on the corrupt court system. We also have a corrupt voting system. I believe that is how Obuma got re-elected. And as far as taking back this country, sadly, I'm afraid that is probably be the only way. Our government is so corrupt, and is so deeply embedded in our system, it will take an act of revolt in order to eradicate the evil and unjust brought about by the Washington dictatorship.

This reply was deleted.