Most Israelis are Not Jewish

8575532668?profile=original

Click on this image

The Nation of Israel mentioned in the Bible refers to the descendants of Jacob, not the government that was established in 1948 by the Rothschilds family. Descendants of Jacob who live anywhere on earth are among the people of the covenant. People who are not descendants of Jacob are gentiles or counterfeit Jews.

I love my country, but I despise the government. I love the people living in the land of Israel, but I do not love the diabolical government that masquerades as the Nation of Israel.

The government of the people living in Israel is like the proverbial wolf in sheep's clothing. The leaders of the Israeli government are not who they pretend to be. Most of their leaders do not have a drop of Hebrew blood in their veins. They are descendants of the Khazars who converted to Judaism in the 8th century.

Any government that violates God's Law is our enemy. The name of the country or the religion they claim to embrace is irrelevant. The nation of Israel refers to all of the descendants of Israel, no matter where they physically live.

You need to be a member of Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America to add comments!

Join Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Like the 150-year-old lie of the war industry ("We are deployed overseas, defending American liberty and freedoms") masking its $650 billion treasure chest making the world hate all Americans, the preposterous legend of 'the Jewish People' is a fraud perpetrated on the gullible, ignorant American people for a century.

Three excellent books on the subject...

Against Our Better Judgment: The Hidden History of How the U.S. Was Used to Create Israel by Alison Weir is only 93 pages of body text, followed by 107 pages of endnotes. Explains the part played by the US government in the (mostly) British bankers' plan to create a 1948 political entity called 'Israel' out of predominantly atheist, agnostic, and Talmudic (vehemently anti-Christ) Jews. Most professional academics are paid shills of the Deep State and its private foundations. A reader should not look for truth and authors’ credentials to necessarily jibe. This book is copiously documented, with almost 375 references.

The Thirteenth Tribe by Arthur Koestler. As Keith suggests in the article above, this book asserts that European and American (Ashkenazi) Jews are not descended from the historical Israelites of antiquity but from the Khazars, a Turkic people originating in the area north of and between the Black Sea and Caspian Sea. Koestler describes how the Khazars converted to Judaism in the 8th century, migrated westwards into current Eastern Europe in the 12th-13th centuries as the Khazar Empire was collapsing. Support for Koestler's assertion has now been provided by DNA studies of thousands of Jews, conducted by population geneticist (a Jew) Eran Elhaik and supported by linguistic analyst (a Jew) Paul Wexler.

This area of history has not been more deeply studied because it is vehemently denied (for obvious reasons of power and money) by the Zionists who control American banking, media, and much of publishing and academia. This is not surprising.

The Invention of the Jewish People (and also The Invention of the Land of Israel) by University of Tel Aviv History Professor Shlomo Sand. These two groundbreaking accounts, copiously documented, of Jewish (and 'Israeli') history explode the myth of a forced Jewish exile in the first century at the hands of the Romans. Professor Sand asserts that most modern Jews descend from converts to Judaism, from foreigners whose native lands ranged from the Middle East to Eastern Europe. In other words, agreeing with Koestler's work on the Khazar-to-Jew mass conversion. 'The Invention of the Jewish People' spent nineteen weeks on the Israeli bestseller list, despite its harsh news.

None of this is 'anti-semitic'; the fact is that a blatantly anti-Christian cabal of powerful people around the world known as Zionists have held much of the world captive; owning most of the banking, finance, and TV and film production capacity of America, they can pull it off. But these 'Jews' are NOT descendants of the ancient semitic 'children of Israel'. They are a ruthless, single-minded folk descended from a Turkish warrior tribe, whose favorite defense is to scream "Anti-Semite!!" just as Black hoodlums and looters scream "Racist!!" whenever they are caught or exposed.

Americans have finally had enough lies, plunder, and captivity at the hands of rapacious thugs. 

• Revelation 2:9 and 3:9

We are warned

• Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia

https://geopolitics.co/2015/03/11/hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-...

Covert War Between Russia and Khazarian Jewry

https://geopolitics.co/2017/03/01/covert-war-between-russia-and-kha...

Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia
    The curtain is now being pulled back to fully expose the Khazarian Mafia and its evil plan to infiltrate, tyrannize the whole World and eradicate all…
  • Does this mean that Ivanka Trump, for example, is not Jewish? 

And how is modern Israel defiling the law of God? Because many are converts or descended from someone other than Jacob? I'm a practicing Catholic, but am not directly descended from Christ or his disciples. It comes down to belief, faith and what one practices.

I'm sorry, but I just don't understand what the relevance of this post is. Am I supposed to loathe Israel because most--if not all--can't trace their roots to Jacob? 

• Ivanka converted to Judaism, but she is not a direct descendant of Israel. It is a fact that the nation we call Israel today was created of, by and for the Rothschild Family. The hide behind the cloak of Judaism, but as you know wolves have been known to hide in sheep's clothing.

• So what? Were the Rothschilds Jewish? I repeat my comment above. 

And because modern day Israelis can't trace their roots to Jacob, they aren't Jewish? They just "hide behind the cloak of Judaism". That makes no sense at all. They are practicing Jews whether their roots go back to Jacob or not. !

I'm sorry, Keith, but this is much ado about essentially nothing. 

Cheers!

• I am really disappointed to see this anti Jewish rhetoric on this website. This is the same kind of demonic garbage that the Nazis used to justify the holocaust. Learn from the Scriptures and history. Don't mess with Israel!  She is back in the land as part of the fulfillment of events leading up to the return of Christ.

• Ralph, when the scriptures admonished us the be a friend to Israel we were to be a friend of the Jewish people not the government that was created by the Rothschilds. If you take the time to investigate you will realize how most Christians have been deceived into supporting the government of Israel. I love my country and the Jewish people, but I despise the government of the United States and the government of Israel.

• KHZARIAN FALSE JEWS

It's difficult to come to the self realization how the Americans have been ' duped'

by these  Khazar's. 

Nowhere in the Holy Bible does Jesus tell us ' Christians' to run all over the world

killing people.  He preached Peace and Love - Harmony yet we persist in

causing hatred and turmoil.  Sad state of affairs  IMHO...

• It warns us in

Revelation 2:9 & 3:9 and I'm no Bible student but we are warned

about them...

This reply was deleted.