Click on this image

The Nation of Israel mentioned in the Bible refers to the descendants of Jacob, not the government that was established in 1948 by the Rothschilds family. Descendants of Jacob who live anywhere on earth are among the people of the covenant. People who are not descendants of Jacob are gentiles or counterfeit Jews.

I love my country, but I despise the government. I love the people living in the land of Israel, but I do not love the diabolical government that masquerades as the Nation of Israel.

The government of the people living in Israel is like the proverbial wolf in sheep's clothing. The leaders of the Israeli government are not who they pretend to be. Most of their leaders do not have a drop of Hebrew blood in their veins. They are descendants of the Khazars who converted to Judaism in the 8th century.

Any government that violates God's Law is our enemy. The name of the country or the religion they claim to embrace is irrelevant. The nation of Israel refers to all of the descendants of Israel, no matter where they physically live.

Help the Constitution Club educate America

Mail checks to Keith Broaders
1000 S. Gilbert Street #54
Hemet, California 92543
Phone 951-260-7711

Views: 382

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ironic... because Jesus himself was not Jewish either. He was Lebanese.

His grandparents, Joachim and Hanna Omram, the parents of Mary, were from the village of Qana (Lebanon, ten kilometers south-east of the city of Tyr and at an altitude of 85 meters), of Upper Galilee, within the district of Phoenicia. Jesus was born in the district of Phoenicia as well, of Lower Galilee. Both his mother & father, Joseph, Mary's 1st cousin and husband, were also from Qana.

This is why his native language was Aramaic, not Hebrew. Aramaic is an Arabic dialect, with many of the words being the same. The 2 most notable are, "God" ("Allah") and "Peace Be Upon You" ("Asalamulaykum"), which Jesus say's all through out the Bible. Together with Mathew 26:39, they reveal the truth being hidden.

The Vatican has census information along with some of the last known depictions of  what Jesus actually looked like. Pretty close to this ..

Hair like wool, feet like bronze.

Also there were 2 Jesus' in the village, and lots of Mary's, including his little sister. To make clear who people referred to, they would use relative association, Mary sister of Jacob, Jesus son of Mary, etc..

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service