Constitution Club

Views: 333

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You know Teddy ended up becoming entrenched in that "invisible government". He started the Land grabbing that today IS the work of that very same "invisible government". He authorized the creation of boundaries encompassing our first National Park, Yellowstone. After that the flood gates opened up and you end up with what we have today. The BLM, Homeland Security, Wildlife, Fish and Game, EPA, etc. State parks, wetlands, refuges. TAKEOVER! 

That's what this is. And don't think for one minute that they don't have ulterior motives. There is a wealth of natural resources including water and minerals in the ground, etc. This is not by accident that Bill Clinton was so eager to classify the Grande Escalante Staircase off limits. It is no coincidence that this is America's ONLY good resource of low-sulfur coal, now is it?

More Americans have to be woken up to this. Copy and share with all:

Fascism/Communism - both Totalitarian

Expose International Banker’s  NWO  Bilderberg  Agenda

To understand their agenda - Google: “CFR,TC,Bilderberg”

*Council on foreign Relations CFR & Trilateral Commission TC  Background & Quotes*     

“An end run around national sovereignty, eroding it piece by piece, will accomplish much more than the old fashioned frontal attack"  –   Richard Gardner ,   Ambassador to Italy - quoted in (CFR)Foreign Affairs,  April, 1974

“Actions at the multinational level will be needed, if the process of international relocation of industries is to be accelerated in an organized fashion….”      TC Report #23, 1982

The Banksters control both parties by installing vetted CFR members

It is important to understand the system of the  criminals, The Bilderburg, Councel of foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, and the true head controlling network The Federal Reserve. These are the management systems to be aware of.

The driving purpose has always been the control of money by a central bank that has the ability to create any money that is necessary to meet the needs of the power elites. It is said that it is all controlled by one family known as the Rothschilds. This is all the fiction and deception. And if you  think in these big terms you must ask your self the notorius question, What are you going to do about it or how can we get enough people to do something about it, and keep chasing our tails around and around in circles fighting an endless unwinable battle until we die and the next generation does the same.

The true battle is a spiritual battle on this planet that has been going on since the creation of the mortal man about 6000 years ago. The argument is, can man have his own free will?

The answer was America, when we fought these bankers the first time. America was created as a Christian nation with a defined constitutional republic. If you don't believe in God the soveriegn ruler of the universe, shame on you. Because you sold out your soul to Satan and worked for his debt notes to achieve your immediate desires by taking that illusionary short cut to being a debt slave. And the Banker minions owned and controled everything for the ability of creating money from thin air and charging you interest for it.

Through this system of debt money, Satan controled your life, your society and your government and destroyed your belief and understanding of who God is, who we are as individuals who truely owe a debt of gratitude to him for creating our mortal bodies so that we can experience a life here on earth.

Not only is the money a deception, we must understand that We the People ordained and established the constitutional republic to defend and benefit our rights.The Bankers and the BAR Lawyers stole our government property and set up a fraudulent corporation for the purpose of enslaving America through adhesion contracts in which we sold our souls for fiat money to take a short cut to achieving our immediate desires before we earned it. The government service corporation grew bigger and bigger until they managed all the sheep and cattle in America and across this planet with the worlds greates deception of man kind.

Did you know that we can take back our government any time we the people wanted to? But we were hoaxed by propaganda and indoctrination to beleive that we cannot fight city hall.

All public service personnel are bound to swear an oath to support and defend the constitutions before they can seat themselves in these corporations. The great illusion is still alive and well because 90+% of the people do not know this.

So if we want to educate something, we educate American history in fact and show enough people how to perform Article 61 of the Magna Carta and take back the counties one by one, until we have America back where it belongs.

The problem is that it is easier and more convenient for the population to take the lazy route of selling your soul to Satan's usury, then stop desireing the impossible and work by your own labor to secure your food clothing and shelter and get back to the family values of good community.

Gary, that was a pretty accurate summary. I would respectfully like to nitpick only one sentence for all of us to be wary. Although totally accurate... " If you don't believe in God the sovereign ruler of the universe, shame on you".

Here is why we need to be careful not to alienate the ignorant ones we are attempting to show the light. I have been guilty of voicing out exactly the same, just wasn't aware at the time. Is it possible, it's not their fault that they've been sent to indoctrinating schools and been influenced by satan's media. Instead of insulting them, we need to help them find their way. They are NOT Satan, only captured by Satan's minions.

Please do not assume my stance is any version of political correctness, which is just another type of the same strategy. We need to look extremely deep into each and every subject and attack the common denominator. Treat the disease, not the symptom.

My intent is for all of us to fight the problem, not the individual who has been a prisoner of it. Sure, we need to control these manipulated people to save others, but be alert to big picture. It's like the survival of the fittest example. The predator seeks out the weakest of the flock to feed on. We need to protect the flock by banding together rather than allowing some to fend for themselves. There is might in numbers. We can all see our government example of divide and conquer. They are orchestrating having us fight each other. If God expects all,of us to be sheepards, maybe we need to protect the flock instead of throwing some to the wolves when they are vulnerable.

With that said, rather than insulting and attacking our atheist neighbor, bypass him and go after the root of his ignorance, which everyone has pointed out. Schools, agencies, governments, media, international NWO puppeteers etc. Maybe we can skip over the non-believers and seek out Satan's minions. We can all imagine who they are and what they look like.

Here's an example. When we interact with non-believers, do we sense evil? Generally just disbelief and disappointment. When we see in-person or on TV real bad people, do we feel it? Do the hairs stand on end? Do we sense evil that scares us deep inside? There's our minion! Don't need to know anything about them, we can all sense focused Evil. We have that ability. If we each made a list of internationally known individuals, I am certain that 80% of our list would concur with others who we agreed was evil. But lets not get off topic.

Mike - I do agree with your opinion on the rhetoric, but I usually say it nicely when I am face to face as I would mean the same when I write it. I usually always ask “Do you believe in God?” My conversation depends on the answer of how quickly they affirm or deny. I haven’t always been this way but I see it as the time is now to try to reach the conscience and get people aware, or know who I can trust. I do not go into preaching. I know through Satans deception that there are so many people turned off because they think church is about God, while most churches from the beginning were controlled the by ungodly deception of not teaching who Satan is.

Your right in how you organize your message, I don’t go into preaching , but I go into teaching the foundation of this nation and why we have the constitution which the foundation is protecting the right to live under God’s law as intended. And that All public officials and employees swear an oath to support and defend the constitutional republic.

This is the Scam: being plated on R's and D's:

Are Bilderberger Zionists and their dupes a bigger problem?

The Network Media claims that Muslims and their sharia law (which is terrible) is a BIG threat; BUT

How is it, that MSM ignores who has infiltrated our government and bought our politicians?

Who has any idea of who owns the MSM?

Who has any idea of who has control of “public” education? (common core, text book publishers. Etc.)

Who has any idea of who has control of US foreign policy?  (CFR vetted politicians in both parties for decades)

Who has any idea of who has control of our economy? (The private Federal Reserve)

Who has any idea of who is financially enslaving the world, with their usury? Including the USA’s ($19 trillion debt), via The FED, IMF, World Bank, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, and the rest.

How is it that MSM ignores that Zionists have been behind the Muslim and illegal emigrations for decades? (diversity is good has been the NWO propaganda)

Decades of /NeoCON/NWO/ /Bilderberger’s   “Foreign Policy” has got America involved in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria, Libya, Egypt and ETC.  The warmongers are still pushing for Ukraine, Syria and Iran.  Our “Allies” have become “enemies” over and over and over!  Most recent; the US armed the radical Sunnis (ISIS) in Syria to fight Assad’s Shiite government in Syria. Now the US is fighting the ISIS/Sunni/Al-Qaida slaughter going on in Iraq. The  NeoCONs (ie. FOX, John McCain, Lindsey Graham and other CFR pundits),  continue to push for attack of the Shiite governments in Syria and Iran.

All Shiites are our enemies according to our Talking Heads on network TV. Just so happens, they do not have Rothschild banks, and are not in debt to them.

Research who attacks who and find out why.    Is Israel really our friend?

I can only hope some here take the time to read, research and think this through.

A lot is at stake.

The 911 attack (Google: 911, Building 7 and You Tube it also) was the pretense for 13 years of all out wars. The Bilderberger’s NWO foreign policy is being pushed hard by their bought media. Beware of the Boogie Man!  The One that the NWO manipulators  created, funded and armed.

The truth is attainable for anyone who gives a damn, and who takes some time to get to the truth.  Americans are being set up for some really bad turmoil (martial law under Dept. of Homeland Security), and the Powers That Be will deliver their planned “solutions” (Google and You Tube FEMA camps, Agenda 21 for starters).

IMHO - These will be really bad solutions for those that care about liberty, freedom, our standard of living, and our Constitution.

For Non censored news and commentary:

http://republicbroadcasting.org/shoutcast/shoutcast.html

Republic Broadcasting Network:    http://republicbroadcasting.org/

For those that can handle the truth;   RBN Live ONLINE!

well said.

Thank you

The Dems are slowly waking up.

how about more Republicans waking up to the play of the PTB?

Nice to know more people are waking up to the scamming/partnership that has gone on for a very long time by both parties.

Can we get an election this time; instead of a selection?

I still hope so.

The PTB will use all means possible to get the selection back on track.

Hollywood is still doing its part to aid the selectors.

The MSM will continue also.

Not working enough so far.

So; educate, share, educate, share, educate, and share.

Here is the big problem too many people haven't figured out:

Without OB’s funding by Big Money, and MSM support; our government would not be filled with Muslims.

So what is the plan, the agenda of Big Money?
Who has been doing the influencing to get our politicians elected? BIG money and the favorable MSM. Who owns the MSM? I hope more Americans start figuring this out.
Moslems do not own the MSM. Up until OB; there was very little Moslem influence. Who's purpose is he fulfilling?
Moslems do not get politicians elected.
This country has been getting screwed for many decades by both parties.
Who funds "radical" Islam; is the question to get answered.
Who will pay attention to covert US foreign policy and share?
The old Marxist divide and conquer ploy is being used. Americans used to live together in relative peace.
The Network Media claims that Muslims and their sharia law (which is terrible) is a BIG threat; BUT
MSM ignores who has infiltrated our government and bought our politicians.
It ignores the internationalist, Council on Foreign Relation’s vetting in both political parties.
Who has any idea of who owns the MSM? (who's propaganda are we being fed daily?)
Who has any idea of who has control of US foreign policy? (CFR vetted politicians in both parties for decades)
Who has any idea of who has control of our economy? (The private Federal Reserve)
Who has any idea of who is financially enslaving the world, with their usury? Including the USA’s ($18 trillion debt), via The FED, IMF, World Bank, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, and the rest.
How is it that MSM ignores that Zionists have been behind the Muslim and illegal emigrations for decades? (diversity is good has been the internationalist’s propaganda)
Decades of /NeoCON/NWO/ /Bilderberger’s “Foreign Policy” has got America involved in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria, Libya, Egypt, Ukraine and ETC. The warmongers are still pushing for Ukraine, Syria and Iran. Our “Allies” have become “enemies” over and over and over! Most recent; the US armed the radical Sunnis (ISIS) in Syria to fight Assad’s Shiite government in Syria. Now the US is fighting the ISIS/Sunni/Al-Qaida slaughter going on in Iraq. The NeoCONs (ie. FOX, John McCain, Lindsey Graham, John Bolton, Charles Krauthammer, and other CFR pundits), continue to push for attack of the Shiite governments in Syria and Iran.
All Shiites are our enemies according to our Talking Heads on network TV, but according to the MSM, it was Saudi Sunnis attacking on 911. Not Shiites
I can only hope some here take the time to read, research and think.

Americans are being set up for some really bad turmoil (martial law under Dept. of Homeland Security), and the Powers That Be will deliver their planned “solutions”

IMHO - These will be really bad solutions for those that care about liberty, freedom, our standard of living, and our Constitution.

For Non censored news and commentary:

Republic Broadcasting Network: http://republicbroadcasting.org/

For those that can handle the truth; RBN Live ONLINE!

Who but Trump is not bought?

This might be our last chance to get someone in the White house that is not a bought lifer politician. Beware of the RNC.

A compilation of footage that shows the tactics used by the MSM to herd the voters. Everything from; ignoring, bias, and lies.
Even Republican caucus fraud at minute 22.
Start at minute 5.
The same tactics may be used against Donald Trump
http://youtu.be/o_WBo4sfmi4

I reply to your whole god phrase. Do not put your god reality of Jesus into any position for anyone other than yourself . The flag is a bit of cloth; the country is the land. However the concept is the Constitution of the United States of America, with the first 13 amendments circa 1819 to 1860. Theodore Roosevelt was a mighty man that stole millions of square miles of the land and put it into federal lands. Against the Constitution.

Your nut shell is sadly lacking I dub you PINO. 

Obolish all admendments from our forefathers 1871 time to present and we the people will be closer to a Constitution..for this great Republic....think basics yall

the last legislative act of the members from the several states meeting in congress together was in 1860 sine di. It has been color of law since so you would include Lincolns 13th and the 14th?

I hope you are just ignorant and we can fix that. the constitution was the same from 1819 to 1860 the basic contract for the several states that totaled 38. The corruption started here at the same time the BAR committed fraud upon the Constitution and upon the land and the sovereigns, I am one of them

I agree with your sentiment. Just the details are questionable. 

RSS

© 2019   Created by Online Professor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service