Burns County Response

Here is a contribution from one of our newest members, Michael.

(He joined yesterday)

"...Gary...well documented & saved & shared all over social media I hope & pray.

I posted in my L.A. County group on Keith's site here formal invitations to FREEDOM/FINICUM rallies 3/5/16.

However, since you are at the top of the Leader Board, I thought sharing the fact that 3/5/16 is a NATIONWIDE FREEDOM/FINICUM RALLY taking place for the most part at Capitol Buildings nationwide at the same or similar time (early AM - 4 PM 3/5/16).

Hello fellow American patriots, freedom fighters, & constitutional club members. I just joined yesterday & wanted to post an urgent message to encourage all of you with what involves rallies & educational events for FREEDOM focusing also on justice for the LaVoy Finicum (AZ) loved ones & Hammond Family (OR) loved ones & Cliven Bundy (NV) Clan that are either now dead (LaVoy was assassinated by 3 ARMED AGENTS/ASSASSINS some say were OR State Troopers and others say paramilitary or U.N. posing as FBI or some other law enforcement agents...IDK & the 3 Bundys are about to be sentenced to about 5-40 years in jail for doing nothing except exercising their God-given & American rights to peacefully assemble & protest & petition for redress of grievances & defend their private property from rogue BLM land-grabbing butchers, bullies, & burners who are seizing land all over out west in violation of Art. 1 Sec. 8 Cl. 17 on Obama's tyrannical watch). I hope to become friends on FB, too. That's where I found out about the 3/5/16 "Citizens for Constitutional Freedom Support Rally III" taking place simultaneously all over this country, including Riverside (event/rally I plan on attending Sat., March 5th), L.A., Bakersfield, San Diego, and Sacramento.

Here are the specifics for the Sat., March 5th simultaneous sundry events/rallies I hope you can attend or participate in, too.

1. Riverside  = CALIFORNIA RIVERSIDE George E. Brown, Jr. Federal Building and United States Courthouse
3470 Twelfth Street Riverside, CA 92501-3801
March 5th Start time is 10am till whenever we are done. The plan is to meet in front of the courthouse and then March in a group while obeying traffic laws from the courthouse to a nearby overpass and then back to the courthouse in a continuous loop. contact Bryan Bitterman for details

Comment by Michael 1 hour ago

2. L.A. = "Location 11000 Wilshire Blvd in front of the federal building 10 am - 1pm. Bring signs , flags and most important your knowledge so we can educate. I figure we can stay on the sidewalk right in front of the building. There is lots of paid parking spot close by so make sure you bring money for that. Short and to the point signs so people will won't to ask question. There is a petition we are asked to have for people to sign by the Finicum family . I will make sure we have that." Erik Cryder = coordinator

3.  San Diego = "Citizens for Constitutional Freedom Support Rally

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA
MARCH 5th 10am-2pm PST

@ Tuna Harbor Park (near the USS Midway Museum)

March from the park to the Hall Of Justice @ 330 W Broadway, San Diego, CA 92101 if you wish but please be careful, respectful, and abide by all protest laws (i.e. Using crosswalks, staying on the sidewalks, and not impeding pedestrian or vehicle traffic)

Tell your friends and bring your flags and signs. This is a PEACEFUL rally showing our support for / standing with the Bundy family, Finicum family, and all the other patriots wrongly imprisoned such as those who participated up in Oregon. This is a rally calling attention to the wrongful murder of LaVoy Finicum, about our rights as Americans and the injustices of our Government. Please join me! Contact me, Mario A. DiNunzio if needed. Hope to get a good turnout and see you all there!

***Check weather beforehand so you know how to dress and if you will need an umbrella (thanks El Niño lol)*** "

4. Bakersfield = "Patti West & Hosted by Timothy Powers

CALIFORNIA 
as we all know is a large state. We will be planning on have a few rallys. We would like to get an idea of the areas of those willing to be in charge of their area. Myself and co is Samantha Dalrymple The rally is for March 5th. Time will be from 12 to 4. Please contact us and give us the area and info please. Bring flags, signs and as many voices as you can. (The RALLY WILL BE HELD AT THE BLM OFFICE AT 3801 PEGASUS DRIVE BAKERSFIELD CA. 93308.This is for Bakersfield. Look thro

ugh the feed for other areas in Ca. Where many more are going to be held.

I need people to represent all through California. If you are interested please pm me or let me know on the feed. Its not hard and LaVoy needs us to stand up for him. Please if you can help we need you. ALL that are being jailed and not having their day in court need us to speak up for them LOUD AND CLEAR!

About
Please join us at the Bakersfield BLM office along with other patriots at similar rallies across California and the nation, for a PEACFUL rally to show support for fallen American Patriot LaVoy Finicum, for Cliven, Ammon and Ryan Bundy and for all the other Patriots that are wrongfully imprisoned for having stood Constitutionally against tyranny in these past weeks/months.

It's time that we stand UNITED as FREE People that will not be murdered or falsely and/or injustly imprisioned, lied to, or stolen from by federal or state governments that have lost their moral compass, and refuse to abide by the Constitution of the United States.

WE THE PEOPLE must continue to excercise our 1st Amendment rights to guarantee we preserve all the other rights we are entitled to by God and our founding doctrines. We are all called to carry on the message that LaVoy gave his life for. That message is "Freedom Over Tyranny". Please talk to your friends, neighbors, co-workers, etc. and come out in large numbes to support freedom and stand against tryanny with your fellow countrymen. United we stand! Divided we fall!

Bureau of Land Management
Bakersfield, California 93308

5. Sacramento = Saturday, March 5   at 12 PM

"Meet at the North side of the Capital building on Lst and 11th st. Bring your flags and spread the word!

Please join us at the state houses of your states' capital city for a PEACEFUL rally to show support for fallen American Patriot LaVoy Finicum, for Cliven, Ammon and Ryan Bundy and for all the other Patriots that are wrongfully imprisoned for having stood Constitutionally against tyranny in these past weeks/months.

It's time that we stand UNITED as FREE People that will not be murdered or falsely and/or injustly imprisioned, lied to, or stolen from by federal or state governments that have lost their moral compass, and refuse to abide by the Constitution of the United States.

WE THE PEOPLE must continue to excercise our 1st Amendment rights to guarantee we preserve all the other rights we are entitled to by God and our founding doctrines. We are all called to carry on the message that LaVoy gave his life for. That message is "Freedom Over Tyranny". Please talk to your friends, neighbors, co-workers, etc. and come out in large numbes to support freedom and stand against tryanny with your fellow countrymen. United we stand! Divided we fall!"

Sacramento State Capitol

1315 10th Street, Sacramento, California 95814
Please let me know if you plan on going to any of these, esp. in Riverside, as I am planning on going to Riverside rally 3/5/16. TY
MAC

Of course there are rallies on Sat., March 5th (next month) all over our country in almost all the continental states, but I just posted what I shared for CA (My state) in my L.A. County Group.

You can find which rally is closest to you in your state on Facebook under the title, "Citizens for Constitutional Freedom Support Rally III"

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.  May God loose LIBERTY against tyranny.

Justice for LaVoy & freedom for the Bundys & Hammonds et al as political prisoners now is a must.

MAC

You need to be a member of Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America to add comments!

Join Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Need to get hold of a list of all BLM  ( British Land Management) offices and have rallies,

These people that [who], work there must learn that what they are doing is wrong!

• We may be too late, Don.

From what I hear, the proverbial shit has already hit the fan, while we were talking about what to do when it did.

• DO NOT FORGET THE HAMMONDS IN THIS EFFORT!  KEEP THE CROSSHAIRS ON THE ORIGINAL TARGET!

This reply was deleted.