Constitution Club

Colonel Edward Mandel House is attributed with giving a very detailed outline of the plans to be implemented to enslave the American people. He stated, in a private meeting with Woodrow Wilson (President 1913 – 1921),

“Very soon, every American will be required to register their biological property (that’s you and your children) in a national system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will affect our security as a charge back for our fiat paper currency.

Every American will be forced to register or suffer being unable able to work and earn a living. They will be our chattels (property) and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the lawmerchant under the scheme of secured transactions. Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading (Birth Certificate) to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, secured by their pledges. They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two should figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability.

After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debts to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges. This will inevitably reap us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud, which we will call “Social Insurance.”

Without realizing it, every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and we will employ the high office (presidency) of our dummy corporation ( USA ) to foment this plot against America .”

-Colonel Edward Mandell House

Views: 1017

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am not talking about the things belief can create. I am talking about a person realizing their reality is the result of their beliefs. If something terrible happened to you, something in your belief system allowed it, which is obvious from your statement.

Once again, you take what was said articulately, and reduce it to it's lowest denominator. The entire statements I've made on here were to point out where ALL inspiration, inventions, resource, including the Constitution, comes from; Belief. If your reality is constructed from visualization, Napolean Hill, W. Clement Stone, Henry Ford (yes, I know Ford was a traitor, regardless) created their realities with their belief.

If you think belief counts for nothing, or can be taken from you, or is a lot of hot air I would suggest that what you said is true for you ~

Ahhh.... as I suspected Ivan now we have the real basis for your religion, the human potential movement. As a Christian I believe I can do all things through Christ who lives in me. It is my hope to surrender my life to God and have His desires become my desires.

As an acolyte of Napoleon Hill, Tony Robbins etc... you believe you can do all things through the occult powers of your mind tapping into the unseen force and "Attracting" what you want from the universe.

It is a "New Age" philosophy that goes back 100 years to Madam Blavatsky, a practicing Satanist  but that became more mainstream in the 60's. It is witchcraft!

I would warn you and the many others taken in by "The Secret" and other such teachings that you are being wooed by a demonic doctrine that would have you focus on your flesh and it's desires, while it disguises itself as altruistic.

I would highly recommend you repent and get right with God. This is very serious stuff.

"And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works." 2 Cor. 11:14-15

"In latter times some will abandon the faith, following after seducing spirits and the doctrines of devils." (1Timothy 4:1)

I might add that while you want to believe all ones problems come from their limiting beliefs in their own human potential, all of us have a real enemy who is working to destroy our lives. For the believer however God can turn those hardships into a blessing, building character and faith.

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour." 1 Peter 5:8

Gosh Tom you have no idea how I needed to hear those verses right now.

Yes an angel of light and that is how the antichrist will appear. The devil is so close to me right now trying to cover up Mom's murder, after which they abused my Dad to steal their estate and they now have him chemically restrained on psychotropic drugs because he is trying to kill himself after they abducted him. Now they are coming after me with false charges putting a warrant on me for court costs they trumped up. You can't arrest or set hearings for court costs. 

I wish this life was over........

Rosanna,

A child of God's life has purpose and meaning no matter what the circumstances.

I will pray for you, however I will not comment any further as it would be irresponsible for me to do so. Please seek a Pastor who is a true Christian.

Darkness has no effect on one who gives themself to the light. Just because I don't say 'Christ light' does not mean that is not what I experience. If we did not have ultimate control over the darkness, then Christ would not have taught to 'get thee behind me Satan'. He did because we have that strength through him. Just because I did not want to get religious on here does not mean I don't have faith. I give people the credit that Christ gives us all, however, I KNOW that focusing, or getting paranoid over darkness is exactly the way it takes control.

FOCUSING ON THE POSITIVE, LOVE AND LIGHT, IS THE ONLY WAY, YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL, OR A NATION WILL ENDURE OR FLOURISH, NOT BEING AFRAID OF EVIL BUGABOOS, OR ACCUSING OTHERS OF IT ~

I will say no more, this discussion is ridiculous... for an adult ~

I too grow weary of this but I must say you are the one who started all of this with your ramblings Ivan. Hardly articulate as you suggest.

You betray your allegiance in the statement "If your reality is constructed from visualization, Napolean {sic} Hill, W. Clement Stone, Henry Ford (yes, I know Ford was a traitor, regardless) created their realities with their belief." Yet you then proclaim "Just because I don't say 'Christ light' does not mean that is not what I experience."

"the Christ Light" is again a new age concept. Jesus Christ (Yeshua Ha Mashiach in Hebrew to be more accurate) is not a concept! He IS God in the Flesh and the only way to the Father. He is the sacrifice for our sins and the only remedy to eternal separation from God.

"Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son." 1 John 2:18

"And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world."  1 John 4:3

"For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist." 2 john 1:7

You then suggest their are no outside forces or influences that can effect your reality and trying to diminish others by suggesting they are afraid of evil bugaboos... that my friend is childish! Scripture is replete with the reality of Satan and his demonic influence in the affairs of man. You are not going to accept his effect in your life because you choose to be in control of your reality, so tell me, is your reality affected by the influence of Obama and his demonic influence over this country and the world? Did 6 million Jews die at the hand of the Nazis? Are Christians persecuted for their faith even unto death throughout the bible, and throughout history including to this very day? Did Paul admonish us and warn us that we would suffer for our faith?  Did Jesus Himself warn us that we would be persecuted because of His name? And on and on and on and on.... 

Then you want to exit the conversation by insulting everyone else with a cute little comment suggesting you are superior and the only adult in the room. I suggest you are feeling the heat of the flaws of your beliefs and are looking for a quick exit while trying to save your self image.

You my friend are the one who is deceived and and swallowed the lie. I suggest you open your bible and put down everything else.

I will pray for you.

I don't think I am the only adult, however, to draw a difference, looking for things to call 'witch!' is 3 year old stuff.

This attitude resulted in the death of approx 50,000 innocent people in the middle ages from witch burning.

Only a fool could say it is work of the devil to believe in oneself, the creator, and what you intend to create

You would be arguing with the founding fathers

Maybe you should hide behind the door and scare witches away with your crucifix.

I will go back to demanding the traffic courts show standing. And with my positive attitude that God gifts me with (many call it faith) I will get more done than he who is always looking for evil to point at (judge).

"He was one who questioned authority for the benefit of all, and so, was placed in the pillary at town center.

Not another was so sorely in need of support by good friends who only stood in silence and watched, because they were afraid. And when they, themselves, were questioned, echoed Peter's retort, "I knew him not". 

Judge not least ye be judged

Pray for yourself to come out of your paranoia, and quit judging others

Every problem has a solution, to focus on fear and the problem, instead of the solution is madness.

Your argument is not with me Ivan but with the bible and the God who gave His word to us.

Somehow you leapt to the conclusion that I was living in fear which I assure you I am not. I pray for positive outcomes and believe the Lord to do what He knows is best in any situation, but I don't for a minute think He is a genie in a bottle and that I can command Him to give the results that I deem to be positive. Human reasoning falls short more often than not and what we believe to be a good outcome may indeed reap terrible results. I prefer to pray for God's wisdom and outcome in a situation.

I don't fear evil but I don't deny its existence either. There clearly is an adversary at work and I prefer to stand against him rather than ignore his influence in the world.

I equate your positions with witchcraft because that is what it is. The conjuring of spirits to do your bidding. Believe me it is not 3 year olds who practice it in times of old or today.

God has plenty to say about it.

"For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king." 1 Samuel 15:23

"And he caused his children to pass through the fire in the valley of the son of Hinnom: also he observed times, and used enchantments, and used witchcraft, and dealt with a familiar spirit, and with wizards: he wrought much evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger." 2 Chron. 33:6

"Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies," Gal 5:20

I don't want to be harsh or judgmental, however I must call what you are preaching for what it is.

Just lay your cards on the table and tell us what you believe? I don't believe you are a Christian. Am I right?

I can tell you in very simple terms that I believe in the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

That the Bible is the divine and inerrant word of God.

That there is One True God.

I believe in His son Yeshua (Jesus) and His sacrifice once for all, and that He is the only way to forgiveness of sins and redemption by the Father.

I believe He gave us His Holy Spirit in order that He may indwell us and impart His wisdom, purity, and righteousness.

I believe there is no other way to salvation and eternal life other than faith in Him and acceptance of His sacrifice for our sins.

So please.... tell me what you believe about this God of whom I speak. Who do you say that He is? Who do you say that Jesus is?

Thank you for exposing this dirt bag.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Online Professor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service