Constitution Club

Colonel Edward Mandel House is attributed with giving a very detailed outline of the plans to be implemented to enslave the American people. He stated, in a private meeting with Woodrow Wilson (President 1913 – 1921),

“Very soon, every American will be required to register their biological property (that’s you and your children) in a national system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will affect our security as a charge back for our fiat paper currency.

Every American will be forced to register or suffer being unable able to work and earn a living. They will be our chattels (property) and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the lawmerchant under the scheme of secured transactions. Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading (Birth Certificate) to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, secured by their pledges. They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two should figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability.

After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debts to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges. This will inevitably reap us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud, which we will call “Social Insurance.”

Without realizing it, every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and we will employ the high office (presidency) of our dummy corporation ( USA ) to foment this plot against America .”

-Colonel Edward Mandell House

Views: 1016

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Tom:

That day has come!  Evil is taking over.

Thanks Tom for the extended explanation. That is what I found too...

Great post!!

Tom

I am just wondering, are you saying that Keith is woefully uninformed?

No Byron... I am saying that YOU are woefully uninformed!

Why didn't you have the guts to say so in the first place.  I clearly believe you have the right to your opinion. 

I have a copy of The Creature from Jekyll Island by G. Edward Griffin and have read it. Would you be kind enough to tell on what page did G. Edward Griffin talk about bills of lading  and defined them as Birth Certificates? 

I don't see here where anyone says that TCFJI says anything about bills of lading, only the original post, which I'm still wondering from where it came but now I'm curious why you believe the quote is untrue. Do you believe that birth certificates are not bills of lading?

I do not know what BCs are not, but I know what they are - securities, i.e. financial instruments. Just look at them. Certified copies are printed on bond paper and many state that they come from bank note companies (in fine print). My husband's, which came from Utah says "Midwest Bank Note Company" in fine print.

The theory is that the BCs were created under the law merchant/admiralty/maritime law/law of the sea and that they are titles, like bills of lading (you have to admit they do look like automobile titles) and that they are evidence of the collateral for the credit - the people being the collateral. This makes a whole lot more sense than our "fiat" currency being backed by nothing. I.e. we are the new gold.

So the question is, what do you believe is not true, the quote or the way "they" created the system? I would like to know where I can find an official version of the quote so I can quote it in court documents. I cannot use unverified internet posts for that. It's fun and interesting to read, but without official support it does nothing for me. On the other hand, I believe Federal Reserve publications such as "Modern Money Mechanics" and "I Bet You Thought" could be entered in as evidence in court cases though I haven't tried it...yet.

Anyway, now you've piqued my curiosity. Do you not believe that Edward House stated this, that anyone stated this, or that BCs are not bills of lading? If not, what do you believe BCs are, if anything?

Byron,

I replied directly to your comment. Why it did not show up directly under it I do not know. At the time I hit send there were no other comments between yours and mine. I believe the other readers however had no problem determining to whom I was directing the comment. So I might ask "Why didn't you have the brains to recognize something so obvious?"

I don't want to get into a tit for tat, but when you say I don't have the "Guts" to confront you, I assure you that is a mistaken notion.

I suggested the book as a starting point to so you might find out more about a subject that it appears you dismiss with your statement "I do not believe this to be true."

Perhaps you could have extrapolated and said "I can't find the original accreditation to prove Col. House ever made this remark." I might have better understood what you were trying to say.

However in the above mentioned book, and a myriad of others it is quite easy to establish the attitude of the NWO towards the "Masses". The statement above very clearly describes the intent of these would be world dictators and so it is quite consistent with their agenda and easy to believe it could be valid.

Just as a judge weighs the evidence, not always clearly available but in whole consistent with other clues, he can make a reasonable adjudication in an issue.It is a matter of fact and well established the influence Col. House had over the Wilson White House and the ultimate outcomes of its policies, as well as his incestuous ties to the banking  cartels of his day.

Just because you can't find the original source of a quote doesn't automatically mean it isn't true and denying it on that basis doesn't automatically make you smart or wise.

I obviously can't start quoting all of the source material I have available to prove there is a global conspiracy (Satanic in my view) to bring about a New World Order or the reign of anti-Christ, but the evidence is so clearly in our face today that to deny it is to be culpable.

My take from the way you stated your disbelief was that you in general do not believe in such a conspiracy, and when you can find a quote that has an unclear source (i.e. This is attributed to House as being part of a private conversation) that you automatically try and elevate your ego and declare it as untrue. While I can't prove to you it is true, I can produce volumes of evidence and quotes made by House and others that validate the intent of this quote and therefore have no problem with the attribution.

If you don't believe that this quote embodies the attitude of our current world leaders towards the people under their control, then I submit to you that you are "Woefully Uninformed."

I don't mean to be harsh, and I apologize if I have offended you. I am terribly sick however of people who try and argue something of this nature rather than looking at the problem we are facing and standing up to be a part of the solution. You are in essence dismissing the problem as a whole and casting doubt on the credibility of what is no longer even hidden.

Of course maybe you're right... none of this is really happening. We have a government and banking establishment that only has our best interest at heart and is simply trying to solve some very difficult issues. They really didn't have anything to do with how it is unfolding and the future is looking brighter every day!

Tom

I was sure that it was address to me.  I just wanted you to admit it before I made a comment.  I just stated my opinion. 

It appears that I can’t state my opinion on this site.  Only you and other are allowed to do so.  You apparently don’t know me or anything about me, therefor because I state an opinion that you apparently did not agree with. You quickly stated your opinion that I must be uniformed. 

But like I said, I think that you have every right to state your opinion.  I am just wondering why I don’t have the same right.

Byron I believe you have every right to your opinion and to be able to state it and defend it here or anywhere else. In fact this is the first time I have ever posted on this forum so if you think we are all old buddies ganging up on you that is not true.

I am watching my country being dismantled piece by piece while we are all being sold into slavery by the very people elected to serve our interest. That makes me a little irritable.

I see supposed conservatives telling us they are going to defend the constitution and then turn right around and do the opposite. In the meantime media people including the self proclaimed right employ the same tactics of name calling to diminish anyone who is asking the tough questions or exposing the truth. Why? Because they are complicit.

There are people who like to think themselves above the rest, and that the only correct response to any suggestion of conspiracy is to dismiss it as foolishness. As I said before however, the body of evidence is overwhelming. The only crazy ones in my opinion are the people who aren't asking the questions.

Lets say for the sake of argument Col. House never said these exact words... his actions and documented writings and comments are perfectly in line with this statement. He promoted global governance and communism. He was instrumental in designing and implementing the systems to achieve his goals,  and was one of many who have conspired over the last 100 years to undermine personal freedoms and place the masses into servitude.

I would be interested in hearing your opinion regarding the broader conspiracy I have been talking about. That would clarify things a bit.

Either way, speak freely. I would never try and shut you down.

Good Day.

Tom

You stated “I am watching my country being dismantled piece by piece while we are all being sold into slavery by the very people elected to serve our interest. That makes me a little irritable.”

I can understand that, but think how much more you would be irritable if you began to see and understand what was happening. 

You then to really study all these things and come up with a plan of action to address it, you go to attorneys to make sure everything that you are thinking of doing  are legal.  Then you go to the States Attorney and double check and he states it is legal.

So you proceed, then without warning the governor of the state sends out 42 highway patrol men who come to you home and hit you over the head with a full 32 oz. catsup bottle. Then two of them jump on you and beat you with an inch of your life and take everything you have which was a 5000 thousand acre ranch worth a million and haul you off to jail with a arrest warrant or anything else.

That is what happened to me. 

Then you ask me if I believe there is a plan to take over the world.  What a joke.

This is what my parents went thru and Dad is still being chemically restrained on psychotropic drugs to keep him quiet.

They are evil and will do anything to cover it up so they can escape the real crimes they commit. After what they did I will never trust another word that comes out of their mouth. My parents deserved better than this.  

http://www.eldermurderabuseandexploitation.blogspot.com/2014/02/1-e...

http://www.eldermurderabuseandexploitation.blogspot.com/

We need help fast to get them under control. They expect us to divide. They BANK on it. This has caused great pain in my heart and a lot of fear. Even though I believe in my Lord and a better life.

As time goes on I load more and more facts on this site. It will take a while as I am deep in cases that are going nowhere for remedy, relief and redress.

I am sorry for what happened to you.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Online Professor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service